Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Creepy Crawly's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Creepy Crawly's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Creepy Crawly's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Creepy Crawly's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Creepy Crawly's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Creepy Crawly's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Creepy Crawly's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Creepy Crawly's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gareki

gareki

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Gareki
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 225
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 27
<b>Age</b> Age : 32
<b>Location</b> Location : New York
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-08-12
No Warnings

Creepy Crawly's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Creepy Crawly's Test Results   Creepy Crawly's Test Results I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Deck Size: 40 cards. 10/10
The perfect size: Full points.

Cards in Deck: 5/5
Your cards worked well together, I question your choice of XYZ monsters. However, I believe that's a personal preference between duelist: Full points.

Quickness of Deck: 5/10
Your deck depends on swarming the field, and to do that, you need specific cards. I was able to beat you in the first game because I stopped your OTK with fader. In the third game, I stopped you before you could even pull off your XYZ loop. Your deck lacked the ability to hold down the field without this strategy. Point is, once I knew how you played your cards, it was easy for me to devise a strategy that was faster than yours. Your deck was strong, but it lacks the traits needed to gain full points for this subunit of the test: Half points.

Attitude: 5/5
No problems here.

Deck Consistency: 10/10
I may have said your deck was slow, but it was very consistent: Full points.

Skill with Deck: 8/10
Every duelist has a different mindset, and I didn't expect you to be thinking about the same plays I was. However, you made a few plays that were poor choice. For example, if you had targeted your own "Morphing Jar" for a target, instead of my monster (Which I was able to flip right back over) you would have replenished your hand and protected yourself from LP damage. This is my only criticism to your play style. If I may give my advice, I would just suggest to slow down when you play. You we're rushing through the game. Take time to think moves fully through. If your opponent complains you're taking too long - tough luck: -2 points.

Knowledge of Rulings: 8/10
Misplay, Dark Grepher vs cost - When you pay the cost to active an effect, even if that effect gets negated, you still pay the cost. No refunds. Keep in mind that you cannot negate an effect unless someone activates it: -2 points.

Siding: 0/5
No side deck: -5 points.

Originality: 10/10
This is the first time I've seen zombies in this format. I'll give you full credit for that: Full points.

Games Won 1/3: 15/30
I won the first game, stopping your OTK with fader.
You won the second game.
I won the final game with an OTK of my own. Better I had killed you before you had the chance to setup and brutally murder me.

Total: 76/105 Welcome to Destiny HERO
Back to top Go down

Creepy Crawly's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1