Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Almighty Kidd

Almighty Kidd

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : KidItachi
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : KidItachi
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 3600
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 307
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-09
No Warnings

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

HDA Chess Kombat is based on real life chess games where the player's pieces have to fight their way through the opposition's stronghold to their side and defeat their king. The pieces are represented by participants selected by the players assigned to specific classes.

Rules

- Both teams will have a total 5 players and 16 pieces. 1 King, 2 Champions, 2 Bishops, 3 Rooks, and 8 Pawns.

- Each player will be counted as the Chess piece. Ex If I were the Pawn, I would be 8 pawns and have 8 lives.

- Team leaders will take turns and choose from the participants, who gets in their teams.

- Both Team Leaders will take turns and move 1 of their pieces or activate a effect of their Bishops.

- To attack a King, you must either defeat all the opposing team Champions or if the King chooses to come out into the battle field and making him/her self a target

- To attack a Champion you must either defeat all Rooks and Bishops or if the Champion is sent out to Battle by the King.

- To attack a Bishop, you must destroy two Rooks of the opposing team.

- To attack a Rook, four Pawns of the opposing team, must be destroyed.

- Once the King opposing teams King is destroyed, you've won the war!

- Each duels will be held in Advanced Unrated, Singles Duel.

- Stall, Burn, Exodia, Final Countdown, One Turn Kill, First Turn Kill, and Empty Jar decks are Not allowed!

Kings

The goal of the game is to protect the King whilst attempting to defeat the enemy King. The King starts off with full 8000LP and can challenge any other game piece other than the king. The King commands his game pieces to attack the enemies pieces.

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Yellow-Star-icon Special Move: Once per duel, you can target 1 Face-up attack position monster your opponent controls; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the attack of the targeted monster. Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this effects activation.

Champions

The champion serves as the personal bodyguard of the Leader, standing beside them as the last line of defense. The Champion challenge any piece he/she wants, except the king. Players start out with two Champions and they stand beside the Leader. They start out with full 8000LP

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Yellow-Star-icon Special Move: Once per duel, you can use this effect to gain 2000LP. Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this effects activation.

Bishops

The Bishop is a very dangerous piece on the board. While not geared towards direct dueling, they possess the ability to cast spells that can affect the flow of the game. Each player starts out with two. Unlike the other pieces, both Bishops are unique. The one on the left casts offensives spells that range from space swapping to instantly killing any piece short of a Champion. The right casts buffering spells that range from healing to reviving a fallen piece. Each spell can only be cast once, so the player must conserve their spells until truly needed. They start out with a 3000LP. The spells are:

● Heal - Restores any piece's health fully

● Resurrect - Revives any Grunt, Shifter or Champion that has fallen.

● Protect - Safeguards any chosen piece from battle declarations

● Kill - Automatically removes any Pawn or Rook from the game.

● Sacrifice - Removes one's own piece to restore the health of another piece.

● Imprison - Prevents any chosen piece from duel declarations.

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Yellow-Star-icon Special Move: Once per duel, you can use this effect to Special Summon 1 level 4 monster from your Graveyard in any Face up position. Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this effects activation.

Rooks

A formidable class. The Rook has the ability to draw 1 card extra every time he/she draws a card. They also mimic the current Life Points of their oppositions when the duel starts. Rooks will not activate their special ability if they're dueling another Rooks. Should they do dueling with another Rook, both players will start out with a full health bar. Rooks start out with 4000LP. There are only three of them.

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Yellow-Star-icon Special Move: Once per duel, you can use this effect to look at your opponents hand and take 1 card from his/her Hand. Add that card to your hand. Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this effects activation.

Pawns

The Pawn is the bulk of the player's army. Though weak in stature, they're numerous and indispensable.Each player starts with eight pieces and each has 3000LP.

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Yellow-Star-icon Special Move: Once per duel, you can use this effect to gain 500 Life points. Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this effects activation.

Grand Prize

For the winning team, a enormous amount of DP will be given out. A total of 1200DP!

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 297413e9-a584-4579-b251-f1431784b794_zps532da7ba

Find the Special Code Word Event!

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Star
Starts February 25 - March 1

Last edited by Kidd Kirigaya on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dollars-bbs.org/

AuthorMessage
Jalice
Administrator
Jalice

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Dark Gaia Alius
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 640
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 111
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-08-05
No Warnings

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:16 pm

The member 'Evilpath' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chess Kombat' :
Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Dice_f15
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Evilpath
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 740
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 8
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-11-04
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:16 pm

You all shall die.
Back to top Go down
Almighty Kidd

Almighty Kidd

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:06 pm

How to Roll the Dice
To roll a dice you click on "Add Reply" button. Via Quick reply you cannot roll a dice! Then you scroll down to "Dice Roll" where dices are located. From the Drop down choose "Chess Kombat" and do not edit number "1" next to it. Write something in the reply and post it. If you did everything correct your Dice Roll module should look like this:

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 RpBxepm

Once a player has gotten a Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 00Fb3-01d9679f-49d9-44fd-bbf4-0d1fc942737a That player will be a King piece. And can choose their players

Last edited by Kidd Kirigaya on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Evilpath
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 740
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 8
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-11-04
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:17 pm

I will join... Don't expect a SPECTACULAR performance though.. The Evil Herpe dorm can be quite mean to me
Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator
Galestream

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Dragonfire599
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points :
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 213
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 pm

I am in
Back to top Go down
Yumigami
Destiny Hero
Yumigami

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : kuribohs
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 10
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 67
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-08-02
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Sounds delightful
Back to top Go down
Delerium
Destiny Hero
Delerium

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : got none
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pliuy111
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 200
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 2
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-14
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:48 pm

I'm joinin in
Back to top Go down
TeddKinJr
Elemental Hero
TeddKinJr

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : TedkinJr
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 180
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 35
<b>Age</b> Age : 35
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-12-03
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Yurp
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero
draco9696

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : draco9696
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : draco9696
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 520
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 158
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Location</b> Location : ottawa
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-13
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:57 pm

hmmm, so the kings will be chosen totally randomly?
Back to top Go down
http://zeroduelacademy.lolbb.com/
Almighty Kidd

Almighty Kidd

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Shenron has entered the Chess Komabt.
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:05 am

i am in i guess
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero
draco9696

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : draco9696
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : draco9696
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 520
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 158
<b>Location</b> Location : ottawa
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-13
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:16 pm

signed up ♪! this looks quite interesting, kudos to you kid. ♪
Back to top Go down
http://zeroduelacademy.lolbb.com/
TeddKinJr
Elemental Hero
TeddKinJr

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : TedkinJr
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 180
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 35
<b>Age</b> Age : 35
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-12-03
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Im Game
Back to top Go down
EvilPrincess
Evil Hero
EvilPrincess

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : EvilPrincess
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 250
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 74
<b>Age</b> Age : 33
<b>Location</b> Location : Springfield, Missouri
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Sign me up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:42 pm

i want in
Back to top Go down
Almighty Kidd

Almighty Kidd

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm Signed up.
Back to top Go down
Almighty Kidd

Almighty Kidd

No Warnings

PostSubject: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:25 pm

HDA Chess Kombat is based on real life chess games where the player's pieces have to fight their way through the opposition's stronghold to their side and defeat their king. The pieces are represented by participants selected by the players assigned to specific classes.

Rules

- Both teams will have a total 5 players and 16 pieces. 1 King, 2 Champions, 2 Bishops, 3 Rooks, and 8 Pawns.

- Each player will be counted as the Chess piece. Ex If I were the Pawn, I would be 8 pawns and have 8 lives.

- Team leaders will take turns and choose from the participants, who gets in their teams.

- Both Team Leaders will take turns and move 1 of their pieces or activate a effect of their Bishops.

- To attack a King, you must either defeat all the opposing team Champions or if the King chooses to come out into the battle field and making him/her self a target

- To attack a Champion you must either defeat all Rooks and Bishops or if the Champion is sent out to Battle by the King.

- To attack a Bishop, you must destroy two Rooks of the opposing team.

- To attack a Rook, four Pawns of the opposing team, must be destroyed.

- Once the King opposing teams King is destroyed, you've won the war!

- Each duels will be held in Advanced Unrated, Singles Duel.

- Stall, Burn, Exodia, Final Countdown, One Turn Kill, First Turn Kill, and Empty Jar decks are Not allowed!

Kings

The goal of the game is to protect the King whilst attempting to defeat the enemy King. The King starts off with full 8000LP and can challenge any other game piece other than the king. The King commands his game pieces to attack the enemies pieces.

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Yellow-Star-icon Special Move: Once per duel, you can target 1 Face-up attack position monster your opponent controls; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the attack of the targeted monster. Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this effects activation.

Champions

The champion serves as the personal bodyguard of the Leader, standing beside them as the last line of defense. The Champion challenge any piece he/she wants, except the king. Players start out with two Champions and they stand beside the Leader. They start out with full 8000LP

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Yellow-Star-icon Special Move: Once per duel, you can use this effect to gain 2000LP. Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this effects activation.

Bishops

The Bishop is a very dangerous piece on the board. While not geared towards direct dueling, they possess the ability to cast spells that can affect the flow of the game. Each player starts out with two. Unlike the other pieces, both Bishops are unique. The one on the left casts offensives spells that range from space swapping to instantly killing any piece short of a Champion. The right casts buffering spells that range from healing to reviving a fallen piece. Each spell can only be cast once, so the player must conserve their spells until truly needed. They start out with a 3000LP. The spells are:

● Heal - Restores any piece's health fully

● Resurrect - Revives any Grunt, Shifter or Champion that has fallen.

● Protect - Safeguards any chosen piece from battle declarations

● Kill - Automatically removes any Pawn or Rook from the game.

● Sacrifice - Removes one's own piece to restore the health of another piece.

● Imprison - Prevents any chosen piece from duel declarations.

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Yellow-Star-icon Special Move: Once per duel, you can use this effect to Special Summon 1 level 4 monster from your Graveyard in any Face up position. Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this effects activation.

Rooks

A formidable class. The Rook has the ability to draw 1 card extra every time he/she draws a card. They also mimic the current Life Points of their oppositions when the duel starts. Rooks will not activate their special ability if they're dueling another Rooks. Should they do dueling with another Rook, both players will start out with a full health bar. Rooks start out with 4000LP. There are only three of them.

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Yellow-Star-icon Special Move: Once per duel, you can use this effect to look at your opponents hand and take 1 card from his/her Hand. Add that card to your hand. Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this effects activation.

Pawns

The Pawn is the bulk of the player's army. Though weak in stature, they're numerous and indispensable.Each player starts with eight pieces and each has 3000LP.

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Yellow-Star-icon Special Move: Once per duel, you can use this effect to gain 500 Life points. Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this effects activation.

Grand Prize

For the winning team, a enormous amount of DP will be given out. A total of 1200DP!

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 297413e9-a584-4579-b251-f1431784b794_zps532da7ba

Find the Special Code Word Event!

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 Star
Starts February 25 - March 1

Last edited by Kidd Kirigaya on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™   Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reborn! Album: Chess Kombat! & Find the Special Code Word Event! ™

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2