Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lost Prophet: Genesis
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : n/a
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Friedrick of Valor
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 85
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-23
No Warnings

Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Thank you, Professor." Fried said, addressing the headmaster of Herobreak, Professor Takeru. He had just been issued his custom made academy jacket. An orange coat that slung midway down to his calf's, and bursted out in spiked shaped patterns down the edges around legs and waist. A blue lace edging went around the coat, making the interior pop further. The collar, which rose to the top of his neck, had one, single, purple line in the middle, that stretched all the way down the back of the coat to the bottom.

"Of course." Professor Takeru responded, "You know..." He continued, "Coats like that are only issued to the students that transcend the schools ranking."
"I'm aware." Fried said.
"It does my heart well to see as many students as there are wearing those coats. So many...strong students."
"What are you getting at?" Fried asked.
"The uh...Society of Light, was it?" Professor Takeru said.
"So you know?" Fried asked awkwardly, his voice trembling a bit.
"Of course. Things like this don't stay secret very long."
"How do-"
"Don't worry about how I know."
"Fine...what about the Society?"
"I'm worried, of course. Worried of what they'll do to my academy, and the students that reside here."
"Rest assured, they will be stopped. We're working on a way to take care of them."
"We're...?"
"Myself, and a few others. I'm not sure if they want their names released, so I'm not mentioning."
"That's fine...I suppose." Takeru sighed, "Just to be clear, Friedrick. You are under intense watch. If there's anything you want to tell me, let it be now. If I have to find out...the consequences may be harsh."
Before giving out a sigh, Fried continued speaking, "2 other incredibly strong duelists are here. Gram Merchant, and Baldwin Jeringe."
"And what are they here for?"
"Myself. Rest assured...once the SoL is taken care of, Gram and Baldwin are my top priority. Until then, I'm laying low, and off of their radar."
"I suppose that's fine as well...Fried, take care of my students, and yourself as well. Don't lose to this...Society of Light."
"I'll give it my best, sir..." Fried said, walking out of the office, clutching his deck.
"Are you okay, Fried?" Athena asked.
"I'm more than okay." Fried said, grinning from ear to ear, "I"m goddamned ecstatic!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Galestream
Administrator
Galestream

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Dragonfire599
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points :
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 213
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:04 pm

This is a message that concerns all students, a hurricane warning has been declared stay away from windows and whatever you do, DON'T GO OUTSIDE

Zero frowned, a hurricane? There was no way in hell the finals would go underway, much less take a plane to ANY destination with a hurricane heading in

Just then a Blue eyes shining Dragon appeared and literally blew the storm away.

This just got interesting thought Zero as he ran towards the hanger.

He peeked around and saw 5 of the 6 people already on the plane. Zero smirked.

Zero stealthy ran around the plane and got into the cargo bay.
I should be invisible here, but who knows, i need to keep a lookout anyway

With that Zero crouched down and waited for the plane to take off.
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : Blueeyesking
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Blue_eyes king
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 68
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-21
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Blue looked at omega with anger and he tought to himself

-wait is that omeaga one of the sience program that escaped from the sience lab hes so strong i fill it i need him on my team-

so he called out to omega

-hey omega i need to ask you some questions-
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero
draco9696

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : draco9696
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : draco9696
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 520
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 158
<b>Location</b> Location : ottawa
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-13
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Bewildered, Draco stopped. what the hell just happened, there was a roar and then all became normal again.....unless..if the storm was a sign of the society's growing power, then blue's spirit must be stronger too. He would need Garunix for this.

-Garunix, he commanded mentally.

-I have done what you had asked,what is it master?

-we are going to duel in this tournament, i'll be needing you, so let's go.

During his mental conversation with Garunix, Draco had gotten to the airport again. He boarded the plane and went to sit at the back, hoping to get some sleep during the flight.

-Garunix, watch over me, he thought as he drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://zeroduelacademy.lolbb.com/
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor
Omega

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : -
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Death276
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 171
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Omega frowned. “How do you know my name, I don’t think I have met you before? And more importantly what questions?
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Blue looked at him

-um nothing nvm i thought i knew you but i dont think i do-

as then the door shut and the plane took off

3 hours later the plane landed in domino city were there was reporters and fans everywere
Back to top Go down
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:20 pm

While Blue and Omega were about to dive into their immanent duel, Fried snuck off to the side. "This place is huge..." Fried said.
"Double Decker plane." Athena commented, "And uh...yeah, it is."
"So what should we-" Fried was cut off by a strange sensation as he made his way into a corridor. Some immense power source was on the other side of the hallway. So strong, it literally brought Fried to his knees. As he fell over, he dropped his duel disk. When reaching his hand out to pick it up, a boot stepped on his hand, almost gluing it to the floor. Fried looked up to see two not so unfamiliar faces. Gram, and Baldwin.
"How....How did you two get on this plane?!" Fried demanded.
"Don't worry about that." Gram said, snapping. The tension in the corridor instantly let up. Removing his boot form Fried's hand, Fried stood up, duel disk and all.
"Why are you here?" Fried demanded once again.
"Fried...don't" Athena said, but he was too focused to hear her.
"We're only here to duel." Gram said with a smile, "Not in your silly tournament, of course. Specifically, we're here for..." He pointed at Fried, "You..."
"If it's a duel you want," Fried said, getting his duel disk on, "That's what you'll get."
"Fried, no, stop!" Athena commanded.
"What's the matter with you, Athena?" Fried said, turning his duel disk on, "We can handle him."
"You don't understand." Athena begged.
"Have some faith, we can do this!" Fried smiled, placing the deck in the slot, initiating the duel.
"Fried, NO! You CAN'T!" Athena yelled one more time.
"Why?!" Fried yelled back in frustration.
"Because they're a part of the Society of Light!"

Dead silence hung while Gram drew an opening 6 card hand.
"She's not wrong." Gram said, playing his first card, "You can't lose."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:24 pm

sergei gets off the plane and a reporter pulls him over with a young child. The child knew who i was and asked for an autograph i in return gave it to her. and the reporter knew who i ask and quickly asked me to summerize how this even will play out

"I will win this event like my father has won many events.. I dedicate this tournement to my father Jaden Yuki." the cockiness came out of Sergei and points to blue and says, " your getting scrubbed up 2-0 in the first 5minutes of the event i garentee that."

Sergei walks off the fans and catches up to omega and the others.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor
Omega

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Omega got off the plan a saw the thousands of reports and people. His thoughts however were on other matters. How did he know my name? He called me by Omega and I doubt anyone else on this planet has the same name. Either way he is threat… I need to make my moves carefully. Omega’s eyes glowed red and his irises changed. Thankfully I have a ace up my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

serei pointed at me and yelled

'your getting scrubbed up 2-0 in the first 5minutes of the event i garentee that."

all Blue could do was look at him and exit the plane when alot of his fans were yelling Blue, Blue, Blue over and over agane

Last edited by Blue_eyes king on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator
Galestream

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Zero frowned, How the blazes is there a crowd waiting for a group of 6 for an impromptu dueling tournament that only took at MOST 7 hours to complete. This was WAY beyond suspicious.

Zero had to evacuate the plane while still maintaining stealth.

"Hey Trident, you think you could blow up a skyscraper or something for a distraction."

Zero, that is a stupid idea, a really stupid idea

Zero scowled, "You need to learn to take a joke once in a while Trident"

Zero, joking? The world must be ending

Zero sighed, this is going to be a long day

At that, he jumped out of the cargo bay, and ran off into the crowd, circled around and wound up to stand behind the reporters, to watch the 6 participants and their actions.
Back to top Go down
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:38 pm

While the rest of the planes passengers were exiting, Fried and Gram were finishing their duel.

"I activate...Machine Duplication!" He said, playing the spell from his hand.
"You dare steal Karakuri's....YOU DARE STEAL MY COMBO?!" Fried yelled out, standing by helplessly as he synchro summoned a Buriedo, 3 Burei's, and a Starudst Dragon onto the field -- through the the aide of Iron Call, Call of the Haunted, and Monster Reborn --.

"I didn't steal it," Gram defended, "I improved it. I use the effect of Burei, and change your Fool into attack position.
Fried complied as he growled. The monster couldn't be destroyed by battle, but with 0 attack and no Sanctuary in the Sky on the field, he knew he was doomed.
"I attack!" Gram shouted, simultaneously striking with all 5 monsters.

The loss didn't just shake Fried to the very core, it also brought something about to him. As he fell to his knees, he felt a cold stretching through his entire body.
"The Light...come towards The Light..." A voice said from beyond. A warm radiation came from a small dot of light on the horizon. So tantalizing, so endearing. Fried mustered his strength to get up, and trudge towards it. Reaching it further and further, gaining more and more warmth, he almost accepted the light completely. But something stopped him.

A hand placed on top of his. He looked to the right to see Athena, shedding a tear.
"Don't go, Fried."
"But it's so warm...It's so-"
"I know. But you have to fight it."
"What is this?!" Something yelled from inside, "An outsider...not that it matters...! One of you must enter, for the other to leave."
"Fried, I'm taking your place."
"Athena...if you do, I-"
"You'll live." She cut him off, "Just please, promise me. Next time you find Gram, beat him."
"With...with what...?"
"The Catalyst. It's ready, and it's in New Domino City. Find it."
"Athena..." Fried started to cry with her, "You can't go. You're my only link left. You're the only remaining bond I have...Please! You can't go!"
"Fried...I'll always be with you. Maybe not in body. But always in spirit." She hugged him. It was an awkward hug between body and spirit, but warmer than any light that lay in front of him. She walked into it, and pushed Fried away, making sure he wouldn't delve into it.
"Athena..." Fried chocked out, as he was pulled out of the darkness, and back to reality, "Athena!! Athena!! Don't go!! ATHENA!" He yelled, struggling, fighting. But to no avail, he was dragged back into his body, while Athena was taken...by the Light.
"Let's go, Baldwin." Gram said, "We're done here."

Fried laid, shivering on the floor in the corridor. But in front of him, a single card seemed to fall from the heavens them self. Floating ever so gracefully, he grabbed it, got on his knees and wept. The card was level 7, it's attack: 2600. It's name...Athena.

Fried clutched it close. Closer than he ever had, or maybe even, ever would. He held it in his chest as he cried out into the hallway, "ATHENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Blue found fried crying he went up and asked him

weres your spirit taking by the light i see now we must duel so i can send you into the light you have to accept for if you dont the light will still take you

so Blue put on his duel disk and yelled out

MEET YOUR DESTINY
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero
draco9696

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Waking up in a snap, Draco' eyes flashed open. the air had changed.

-Garunix?

-They are here, the ones Fried calls Gram and Baldwin they are of the light.

-Damn, he muttered getting up. Hey you, he called out, eat this he said as he lurched a punched at the unsuspecting Baldwin.

The punch collided head on, Baldwin flew back as he fell, the momentum behind the punch had been great. Not letting him get up, Draco kicked him in the temple knocking him out in the process.

-FRIED get off the plane!, he yelled as he pushed Gram to the side.

Running out he told the pilot to leave right away, taking away Gram and his corrupted partner away.
For the moment anyways.

Dusting himself off, Draco went into the building, followed by Freid.
Back to top Go down
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Hearing Blue's challenge, Fried stood up.
"So it really was you. You're behind the Society the whole time." Fried clutched his fists, "You manipulated Alice, had us running around on wild goose chases." Fried summoned all the anger he could, grabbed blue by the collar, and slammed against the wall, "AND YOU STOLE ATHENA FROM ME!" He tightened his grip, almost strangling Blue. But, ultimately, let him go. As he gasped for air, coughing on the floor, Fried walked away.

"I'm going to keep my promise, Blue. Once I get the Catalyst..." He turned around to look his challenger in the eye, "I'm going to personally end you!" With that, he headed outside to meet Omega. Grabbing his arm, and dragging him through the crowd, Fried said, "I need your help to find something. You interested?"
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators
Kupo

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 184
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-18
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:13 pm

-So your name is Omega eh. And who are you?

Atsuke moved himself in Omega and Fried's path. He shifted his body towards Fried and glared.

-I don't exactly know what's going on, but I could use some answers.

He paused. Not being a student of the academy sure is tough. The need to sneak on a plane without getting caught was pretty tedious.

-I won't let the two of you's go on unless you tell me what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator
Galestream

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Zero watched as Ω and the boy from yesterday walked through the crowd. Zero ran after then, then stopped.

That brat from yesterday that had been with Draco... why was he here??

Zero barged his way towards them.

"YOU!" He spat out as he armed his duel disk. "You need to get out of our way, NOW"

"Get ready to duel!!"
Back to top Go down
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor
Omega

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:21 pm

“Where are we going?” Omega asked.
“To find the Catalyst” Fried answered slowing down his walk.
Omega nodded. “That’s fine I will accompany you. But first, I have a threat to take care of.”
Fried frowned, “A threat?”
Omega nodded again, “He knows a bit too much for my liking, I am gonna have little duel with him. See what I can find out.”
Fried said “That’s cool and all, but I don’t have time to wait.”
Omega held up a finger to silence him and held out his hand with a chip in his palm. At Fried’s questioning look Omega answered “A locator chip to track your duel disc.” Go on ahead, I have a person to duel.” Fried nodded and ran off. Omega armed his duel disc and walked back to Blue. “Hey!” Blue turned to him. “Get ready to lose!” Omega’s eyes turned red and his irises changed to the Omega symbol. OMEGA MODE ACTIVATED.
http://challonge.com/rpgtourney1

Last edited by Omega on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators
Kupo

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 184
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-18
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Atsuke stared calmly towards Zero. He shook his head at Zero.

-What's your problem? A duel? out of no where? And no. I'm not getting out of your way! Whatever is going on, I have the rights to be in. ~Atsuke Activates his duel disk and set's up his deck~ aLRIGHT, YOU'RE ON.

Atsuke stood firmly in front of them still. Waiting.

Last edited by Kunoru on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Blue looked at omega got his duel disk out and said

ya lets duel you cant escape your destiny
Back to top Go down
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Running off into the guts of New Domino City, Fried was easily getting lost.
"What the hell am I supposed to be looking for?!" Fried yelled to himself in frustration. He wanted to think of what Athena would do, but that would only prompt more painful memories.
"Duh..." He said, "How am I supposed to do this...? Zubaba General!" He held his hands up in the air, "Come to meeeee!" He closed his eyes and flexed every muscle in his body. He peeked out to see....nothing.

"Was that supposed to do something?" Zubaba said from behind.
"Gah!" Fried shrieked, "Y-YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK."
"Sorry. I over heard you'd need some help."
"How'd you get here?" Fried asked, calming down.
"Athena said I'd probably need to come."
"She did...huh?" Fried said, losing any smile he had.
"Yeah, where is she?"
"That's...not important. I need your help."
"With what?"
"We need to find a deck."
"A deck...?"
"Yeah. Only problem is, I have no idea where to look. I need you to search the area for any card spirits that have information of us, the Society of Light, or Athena."
"Gotcha."
"Thanks...Zubaba."
"Anytime." He said, taking off, surveying the area.
Back to top Go down
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:42 pm

"Well?" Fried asked as Zubaba returned.
"There are two leads. One downtown, and one in the suburbs. Either way, you're walking 3 miles."
"Ugh...I guess that'll have to do then. You're sure there isn't one any closer...?"
"Fried..." Zubaba warned.
"Okay, fine! Let's hit the suburbs first."
"Next right, it's pretty straight-forward from there."
"Thanks a ton, Zubaba."
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero
draco9696

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Draco was in Seto's office.

-why did you let them do this Draco demanded?

-amusement, you'll one day find the value of this.

-Anyway, did you get me what i had asked for?

-well of course, it wasn't easy though, it'll cost you.

-Yes uncle, you can this, he said as he handed him an object.

-Ah! this is indeed what i wanted, here take it.

-Draco took the item in question, it was a document, with glyph s on it. Thank you uncle, always nice doing business with you, Draco said as he left his uncle's office.

Draco smirked as he left the office, he finally had what he needed to take down SOL, the last piece of information.

------------end of episode 4----------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2