Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Society of Light Season 2: War starts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor
Omega

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : -
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Death276
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points :
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 171
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

Society of Light Season 2: War starts Empty
PostSubject: Society of Light Season 2: War starts   Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:24 pm

As dawn broke on the island a ship loomed off the shores of the academy, the shipped anchored next to the harbor with a sickening thud. The door opened and one by one the duelist marched off duel disc and deck ready for battle. Crimson’s voice flowed off the ship to his students. “As you know the filth here is in desperate need to the light. Do not fail me. But we shall turn this into a game. If you convert a normal student you get one point. If you convert a duel spirit or a duelist with a duel spirit you get 50 points and if you defeat experimental failures that don’t need to live…..you win.” The students marched off invading the island. One by one the students started to fall. This was the beginning of a nightmare.

Omega was woken by his PDA going off. As he flipped the screen the message started the face of Dr. Crimson beaming out from the electronic surface. “Each day for the next three days I will send 5 of my students onto the island. If you cannot defeat them I will send an excess the next day. If you by chance do obtain victory from my students you will be given an award by the end of this war. Hope to see you do your best.” With that Crimson was gone and Omega was on edge. “I need to get moving now.” He said gruffly and quickly dressed and left.

Light duelist's left: 5
Converted: none
Back to top Go down
Eddie Cross
Destiny Hero
Eddie Cross

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : EddieCross

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : EddieCross
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 430
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 41
<b>Age</b> Age : 32
<b>Location</b> Location : Heaven or Hell GGXX
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-09-04
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light Season 2: War starts   Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 pm

* outside of the cave in on a cliff*

Me: Violet Who's the closest human that has the gift and who are they with

Violet: well let me see*opens her book and It shows the area and glowing spots on HDA * there are 2 near by us Dancer and shi-en

Me: well then I see my old friend right right now *sees Omega running in the distance and shi-en floating above him* shall we give him a visit

Violet:*she smile and nods* yes we shall

*we both jump off the cliff and land on our feet in front of omega*

Me: Yo

Violet: Hai hai*she smiles waving her hand*
Back to top Go down
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor
Omega

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light Season 2: War starts   Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Omega slide to halt as two figure had just jumped off a freaking cliff for....introductions? Omega looked at both of the newcomers. They didn't look very human...at least to his eyes. Add to the fact they just jumped off a cliff and his idea were confirmed.
"Your not human are you? In fact, lets have a quick chat." Omega sad as he armed his duel disc. " I think you have some explaining to do."
Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator
Galestream

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Dragonfire599
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 213
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light Season 2: War starts   Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Zero frowned as the message on his PDA finished. If they were like the duelist he had fought yesterday, his deck would have some trouble with it. Zero stretched and headed out, this was going to be more interesting that he first thought.

"Trident, give me the location of either Fried or Omega, We can decide a plan on how to defeat these duelists once we group up."

Understood, Shi-en is currently 50 meters in the south west direction from your current position

Zero nodded, "thanks Trident"

Zero ran upon a scene that as.... interesting to say the least. It seemed Omega was dueling another person, while another duelist stood to the side.

This will be interesting to watch thought Zero as he folded his arms and watched as they conversed.

Wonder what kind of deck this guy plays.
Back to top Go down
Lost Prophet: Genesis
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction
Lost Prophet: Genesis

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : n/a
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Friedrick of Valor
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 85
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-23
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light Season 2: War starts   Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:32 pm

"Everyone else is already on it." Fried said, responding to Charger complaining about him resting so much.
"But then you won't-"
"It doesn't matter." Fried cut him off, rolling over in his bed, "There's nothing we have to gain from getting involved in this mess."
"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"What can I say?" Fried paused, "Anniversaries are a bitch..." There was only silence in the room following that.
"...Fried...You know she's been gone for 3 years...right?" Charger said, trying to coax him out of his bed.
"Yeah. 3 years of failure and loss."
"And laying in this bed does what to stop that?!" Charger was yelling at this point, "I hate seeing you like this as much as you hate feeling this way; but lying down like and moaning about it won't do ANYTHING!"
"Just shut up!" Fried yelled back, rolling out of his bed, "If you want! We'll go duel! But don't you DARE scold me!" He shouted, taking his deck and exiting his room, "You've got no idea what it's like to lose time and time again! You don't know what it's like to feel so powerless!"
"That's why I'm here, Fried! So you don't have to feel that way ever again!"
"Well you're doing a piss-poor job at it! You're not, never were, and NEVER WILL BE A FRACTION THE PARTNER ATHENA WAS!"

Silence hung for a few more minutes after what had been said, "Fine..." Charger started, "We don't have to duel anyone today."
"Charger...I-"
"No. I don't care." Charger said, retreating back into the deck.

Fried swore under his breath. He remembered what happened last time something like this transpired. And it ended with Zubaba General and his warriors hanging all over an academy hallway.

"If it means anything...I'm sorry." Fried whispered as he trotted back to his dorm room, "I didn't mean to step out of line."

"Save it..." Charger mumbled under his breath, "Just go catch up on your goddamned sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Eddie Cross
Destiny Hero
Eddie Cross

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light Season 2: War starts   Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Me: well well aren't u quick to duel* laughs* just like him no wonder he's connected to u

Violet: we mean no harm we just came to speak to you and him

Me: ya my old friend* I bring out my book*

Violet: sempai didn't you say we need to do a low profile* she hit me on my back*

Me: well hey we did just jump from a cliff in front of the guy

Violet: O_O oh ya umm we really didn't think that through didn't we *laughs sarcasticly scratching her head*

Me: sighs as my book glows on a page*reveal!!!* a bright light happens behind omega and reveals shi-en* hmm there now do you really want to duel me *smiles* I have faced your spirit a couple of times and I did beat him it's 5-4 between me and him

Violet:whispers to herself* your such a show off some times
Back to top Go down
Eddie Cross
Destiny Hero
Eddie Cross

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light Season 2: War starts   Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Me: looks like we have company so we won't get to talk here in the open so shall me move from this spot*snaps my finger as a bright light covers us and we teleport to an open field in A dojo* so we'll duel at your duel spirits dojo if that fine with u*smiles*

Violet:we might as well take off our disguises then sempai since we teleported him to our world!!*she's screams at me*

Me: naw he ain't ready about that life yet *my book opens up and cards float around me as I float as well* shall we duel like for old time sakes my friend

Violet: ugh *she walks away* you may begin*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor
Omega

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light Season 2: War starts   Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:20 pm

As Omega came back from his warp dimension duel he landed hard on his feet and stumbled a bit. “That was…unexpected.” He noticed Zero watching nearby and approached him, saying “you get the PDA message?” He wanted to relay the information to Zero about his duel but there were more important matters to take care of. Zero nodded and the turned and started their search for the light duelists under Crimson’s commands.

As the companions walked away a boy wearing a white cloak walked up to the duel area where Omega a Zero were but minutes before. “Duel area confirmed…..tracking.” The boy moved almost mechanically and turned in search of his next victim.

Light duelists left: 5

Converted: none

Back to top Go down
Eddie Cross
Destiny Hero
Eddie Cross

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light Season 2: War starts   Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 pm

*MEAN WHILE ATE THE DOJO*
Violet: why didn't u se you spells

Me: cause I had to determine something in that duel with that human

Violet: and what is that

Me: to see if he can handle what is to come pretty soon and also*opens my book revealing* a glowing card in omegas deck* I had to lose to put the protection spell on him so he won't be drained when he duels wouldn't want my brother in arms shien dying on me

violet:*smacks me across the head* sempai why are we still here you know you could've teleported us with him

Me: oww well we are both starving and you know they have the best ramen here so

Violet:ahh I see sorry sempai *laughs* lets go then sempai to zanji's ramen shop

Me:*smiles and nods* ya lets go good thing since time here is longer than the human world

*we went threw shien's gate way*
Me:*thinks to myself* hmm hopefully shien notices the spell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light Season 2: War starts   Society of Light Season 2: War starts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Society of Light Season 2: War starts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1