Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

And we back again CYpher time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let me explain

If you can't rap leave this post right now yall just messin up this flo that we got going on here and I don't like it and if you get yo feelings hurt that's yall problem cry to yall little brother I'm serious we just tryin to chill and I don't want anything happening no shit going on so let's go we back new Cypher of the 2012 HDA Get Swagged or get Back you know it Kido let's try to hurt those feeling to badly haha

Ryann the Ra kid
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:58 am

wb , feeling good to see you around again
Back to top Go down
Carpe_Diem
Destiny Hero
Carpe_Diem

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Carpe_Diem
Nocte_Interitus
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 19
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-11-11
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Now this is what I call a POST! CYPHEER TIME! Hope yea dont mind if i join in,

Rappers today, they aint what they used to be,
The game is no longer the same,
Rappers today, spit to only be heard,
Not because they have sh*t to say.
Bars today are all the same, they no longer original,
They no longer make u think, they no longer subliminal.
These rappers are nothing but little sand grains
In the desert, we like to call the rap game.
And if the rap game is desert, then I am an oasis.
These other rappers can’t reach my level,
Cuz they all still stuck on the basics.

(More to come soon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:16 am

Remember

She said when you make it don't forget me

I looked at her, grabbed her hand and told her don't you let me

All the money and fame couldn't modify my love for you

She paused, and said remember what I swept under the rug for you

Replied yes, and I told her I was sorry

Continued saying, she's topanga to my cory

Kelly to my Zachary, she said just quick the flattery

We kinda jumped into things, i'm dealing with the batterie

I told her listen, when I make it then I got you

As of now, times are rough, it's hard for me to spot you

I know you've done alot for me, and sacrificed yourself

And I know I've done my dirt that no sanitize can help

But stand by me and I swear youll reap the benefit

Been working on my loyalty my honesty, my temperament

Becoming a better me, and it's all because of you

So when I sign this deal i'm signing it for two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:26 pm

savin the rap game but no I aint a hero, just a random body on the earth just a zero
a nobody to u but u cant complain cuz my fflow is the illest i am on the highest plane
u cant compare bcuz im simplyy the best i got a rap game so vicious giv u cardiac arrest
star struck in awe cuz u kno its true , raps so smooth 1 2 flow and thisis just intro so first verse here i go
they say tht i am not the one and i will never win, never askin god to forgiv my sins
your raps are obsolete so ill just hit delete and put em in the trash cuz ur beneath my feet
i am number one, you are just a son. you always come in last cuz wen u start i already one. and to all the rappers talkin bout guns shu the f*** up cuz u nevr even had one.
(just a freestyle i made while i was reading the thread ^,...,^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:18 am

I got lasers like Lupe flow flexible like Luffy these haters can never fool me and if I'm lying then just shoot me I started from the bottom now I'm here I've been waiting for my chance for a whole year I ain't Drake I ain't weezy I'm just simply Luey the breathing proof of originality and when I rap the whole room loses gravity ~Luey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:56 pm

this song I've been working on tell me if yall like it

I'm too idealistic it's unrealistic oh you read the script well I'm about to flip like a skater I'm on my grind I'm never falling behind the game's always on mind so I go for it like it's mine I've been rapping since I was nine and I never left the music we had our ups and down but we always saw through it if I'm living a dream then just let me sleep cause I don't wanna go back to counting all these sheep and back stabbing friends who said they'll be there to the end like the constitution you're starting to amend I ain't in preschool anymore when I talk it's not pretend so just know this before you preceed to shake my hand and when you say you're different just make sure you mean it cause if we talking originality you're looking at the one who breathes it
You think that it's a contest to recite a bunch of nonsense You think that it's a contest to recite a bunch of nonsense You think that it's a contest to recite a bunch of nonsense I'm the hero for the game and it's time for you to drop it You think that it's a contest to recite a bunch of nonsense You think that it's a contest to recite a bunch of nonsense You think that it's a contest to recite a bunch of nonsense I'm the hero for the game and it's time for you to drop it Yeah
Back to top Go down
Almighty Kidd

Almighty Kidd

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : KidItachi
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : KidItachi
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 3600
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 307
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-09
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:05 pm

One day I'm in Evil Hero, next day I'm the Admin. No Chris Brown but my diamonds dancing. your girl say I look gorgeous, and I'm ridin' foreign and my shoes Michael Jordan. I'm the freshest Manger that you've ever seen. You ain't gotta ask you know that I'm drinkin lean! Ain't DJ Khaled but I'm the best, boy you better watch out cause me and her just had (S**) And your girl say I'm handsome. Shot Gale and Omega with my Gun....and it was fun! And I'm flexin hard hit a lick on my phone. Every whip I got a set of chrome. And my stones look like honey cone.

Last edited by Kidd Kirigaya on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dollars-bbs.org/

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:50 pm

K-K-K Kobain's back and Kido's back he ain't holding back he's attack my dawg is going to his max
Yeah you can't stop us when we on and never leave yo girl alone or she'll see my new home and I already got her number up in my phone
And my dawg Kido back and you best believe we'll be killing it and all yall gone be feeling it
cause we the rap game's best and the whole world know it so why should we put it on our chests
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:07 pm

shenrons back on the track and hunting made fake nigga stay frontin' kido as his main man you already know but we dont want a classy bitch we just tryna freak hoes but the game isnt dead

yet im still with Sosa placing my bet but id be countin my money all the time but these other niggas cant catch up from behind princess be the one and only i love you already know niggas get shot up

when they think shes a hoe 2k is where i be ballin lookin like lil waynes cough syrup he be cookinman niggas can guard me they end up lookin like kevin ware when they copy hefor now

im off this track and leaving my mark. ill left a lyrical circle around you but you aint even in the park
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 pm

my lyrics too reall should see my petition my moms calling me better see my pediatrician..

money coming in 40k a pop sellin all this molly never slack on my guap.. there be only one

lover in my life princess be her name. but i promise her ill never lose sight of her on my way

to fame. ill get there i aint got no worries no tunechi nah im straight. but when im there hope

she wont forget me to fall for her dream he. shes my topanga to my cory my cindy to my

jimmy. my hinata to my naruto but when im there i told her ill sign this deal for two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Shenron boutta spit barz you know its real all them ladies tryna get a quick feel Kido poppin

bottles like its the super bowl everyone comes closing in like a U-Hall my cornias red burning

flowers man this liquor getting to me might pop a sour.. hell's kitchen be in an inferno but these

nigga keep hating and about to get that burn note. my charger doing 90 on a freeway this is

burger king i always have it my way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:24 pm

got a pistol in one hand with in the other but i aint ever stutter hoes want try to get a piece of

me but princess be the only one to have me poetic justice whats going on them niggas more

corny the crutons kido in the cut but he aint even bad no michael jackson he beats it no rihanna

tho.. gemini tourniment today we aint letting sparks go.. got that alius on deck with out neos

tho...
Back to top Go down
BlackLeg-Sanji

BlackLeg-Sanji

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : BlackLeg-Sanji
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 247
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Dood you be triple posting here ;( You could've written it all in 1 post Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:26 pm

J is for the Joy she causes me when i see her face
A is for the amazing smile that she puts on everyday
C is for the crazy things that i see her do and say
A
R is for the Ridiculous beauty that she has that make me wanna be her bae
I is for Incrowd something you'll never find her in

and that's Jacari my bae the one I'll love until the very end
-Kid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:02 pm

Little girls moving faster than the clock
Just to please a cock
Drinking Smirnoff passing out next day everything they did they forgot
Little did she know she got raped by four dudes
I guess that explains why she woke up nude
She changed her attitude
Now she's rude won't take no help no shelter clothes or food
but She's sad that's her internal mood
She won't trust a man
to think that it'll happen again
She's giving up at this time she's ready to commit suicide
her thoughts leave her horrified as no one stands by her side
Now week later her body's being identified the autopsy says
it had to do with the pills she was prescribed
-Kid!
Back to top Go down
jojod

jojod

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : none
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : jojod
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 6
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-05-29
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:24 am

hmm they all are good, but bad as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And we back again CYpher time   And we back again CYpher time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And we back again CYpher time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2