Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
im not new but i dident post i was lol I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
im not new but i dident post i was lol I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
im not new but i dident post i was lol I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
im not new but i dident post i was lol I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
im not new but i dident post i was lol I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
im not new but i dident post i was lol I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
im not new but i dident post i was lol I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

im not new but i dident post i was lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
timo93
Elemental Hero
timo93

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : timo93
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : timo93
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 3
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-07-09
No Warnings

im not new but i dident post i was lol Empty
PostSubject: im not new but i dident post i was lol   im not new but i dident post i was lol I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:54 am

hey im timo93 i love alot of stuff like boobies and booties and lots of other stuff im 19 and i love to have fun
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
Hinata

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 34
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: im not new but i dident post i was lol   im not new but i dident post i was lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:53 pm

hello hope u haveing a good time here ^-^ and thats good to know ^-^lll *taks 20 steps back form timo*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Hero Death
Elemental Hero
Elemental Hero Death

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : just heard about this today but dont have it yet.
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : icedragon290
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 8
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-07-03
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: im not new but i dident post i was lol   im not new but i dident post i was lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Hey what up i'm not really new here I've been here for awhile i guess its about time a made an introduction so hey.Elemental Hero Death,walks to the kitchen, noticed that someone was behind him. what the hell, he thought, who the hell is that how'd he get in here...The man moved with incredible speed, smashing Elemental Hero Death's head into the stove with amazing power.Elemental Hero Death's head became burned and bloody,Elemental Hero Death notices the man again but it turned out to be his sister smacking him in head telling him to wake up.whats going on, he thought.Elemental Hero Death has a flash back,it shows him eating a hole bucket of hot wings before bed. man what a dream, he thought... a man runs up to Elemental Hero Death with a light long blade, the man puts it on Elemental Hero Death's neck and says "or was it"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://maxdragon290academy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im not new but i dident post i was lol   im not new but i dident post i was lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im not new but i dident post i was lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1