Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Silver's "Fabulous" Room.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wellcome, to my room.

I shall be speaking nothing but non-sense from here on out, so feel free to laugh.

So, it has a bed (with puffy pillows cause I need to sleep well), it has a table full of draws cause I draw (apparently I will be referencing alot my awesome skills, yes I have skillz), also I have a butler named Lawrence (true name is Carl, but he is payed to be called Lawrence), in a corner of the room there are boxes full of cards for my deck, and in another corner there is a top notch computer where I watch random stuff (its like looking in a mirror), anyways this is my room.

I will be posting stuff here a lot (normally non-sense about talking to lawrence).

Lawrence: Isn't that enough young master?
Silver: Bladerdash Lawrence, the readers need to know about what they are getting into.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:21 am

IM NO BIRD!!!!!, im Fedeheart, the Last Reaper!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:46 am

Aye wow take that long get back children
*No Effort Ryann's wings come out of his back
haha took you soooooooo loooooooong
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
Hinata

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 34
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:55 am

y is everyone truning into bird's ^-^iii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 am

theres no victory in your defeat, i wont duel without honor...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Haha Shut and Duel Me or are you too afraid to get beaten by a 13 year old
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
Hinata

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 am

than wasn't nices ryann ^-^iii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:15 pm

you got nothing ryann, go ahead an attack me if you dare, i wont get hurt and youll pay for that later, im not interested in something as weak as you...
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
Hinata

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 pm

ok guy stop don't miss up silver'd room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 pm

i already stopped...
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
Hinata

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:35 am

thax you boy's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:42 am

Silver: What the hell is going on in my room, Lawrence show the door these misbehaved children, chicken or whatever they are turning into now. There shall be no fighting in my room, if you want to fight take it to DN or YGOPro.

Lawrence: As you wish young master.

Silver: Also I must inform you all, that I've recently aquired the Millenium Necklace, adding to my collection of Millenium Items. Currently I have the Ring, Necklace, and the Rod, and a word of advice, should you try to steal my Items instead of getting a Millenium Necklace you will get a Millenium Neckless. That is all, have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
Hinata

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:46 am

hmmmm ok ^-^iii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:30 pm

I must apologize for my recent and quite big absence from this forum, I have had quite a few troubles in school, and I do not play very much on DN anymore I do, however, play on YGOPro, if you want a duel with me feel free to ask (via PM), the only thing I ask of you is to bring a fun playing deck (no six sams, dark worlds, etc.).
I'll be playing with Madolches, my newfound favorite archtype, which I've learned to play with under the tutelage of a wonderful person, who spend his time teaching me the propper way to play Madolches, said person goes by name of GentlemanBones.

Thank you for your time, excuse my absence once again.
Back to top Go down
Almighty Kidd

Almighty Kidd

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : KidItachi
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : KidItachi
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 3600
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 307
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-09
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:36 pm

It's nice to have you back at HDA, Silver.
Back to top Go down
http://dollars-bbs.org/
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 am

WB and we should play o YGOpro some time Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver's "Fabulous" Room.   Silver's "Fabulous" Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver's "Fabulous" Room.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2