Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Which card are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gareki

gareki

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Gareki
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 225
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 27
<b>Age</b> Age : 32
<b>Location</b> Location : New York
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-08-12
No Warnings

Which card are you? Empty
PostSubject: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:25 am

This is something fun we were talking about on Dueling Network last night; which card do you relate yourself with?

For me, I see myself in Grandmaster Hanzo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:32 pm

I'd have to say something like Gorz or Darkness Neosphere for my light and dark Nature. Oh, and the annoyance factor they can cause. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 pm

For me I would have to say i'm "Slifer (Osiris) the sky dragon"

I am a god. A god who gains power (attack) by how many allias I have under my control (hand). I kill those who I find weak (monsters who are under 2000atk). And I come back from the dead to help you only 1 turn (effect to be ss for one turn only then go back to the grave). If you wish to have me you will need 3 of your men to perish (tribute summon). I will only classify my self in the top elite class (Divine-beats). And finally the only one who I will bow my head to is the true god (Hortaky).

I am KidItachi...and this is how I do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Uhh Duh do I even have to tell you guys who I would be I mean it's pretty obvious but I will tell you anyway

I'm Kuriboh I'm always so happy and adorable but you get me mad I will mess you up
and plus what's more awesome then a Kuriboh XD haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:09 pm

id say yubel, for the corropted way of thinking, the self-destructive instict, how much people understimate, thinking of weakness, but the more they attack the more they are going in theyre own grave, and the power, to not be killed, not inmortal, but indestructable by anyone, but one...

Last edited by fedeheart on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainCrunch605

CaptainCrunch605

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : CaptainCrunch605
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 4
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Armityle the Chaos Phantom...
Back to top Go down
Yumigami
Destiny Hero
Yumigami

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : kuribohs
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 10
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 67
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-08-02
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Dear god everyone here is so egotistical. "I'm so powerful and indestructable!!!" I think 2 people here who have posted have been modest in monster choices. But to the point, I think I'd be change of heart because I have so many clashing likes/dislikes and can change my opinion in a second if I am presented with changing evidence. So yeah. It's a thing. No offense to anyone here who might be offended by what I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:36 am

I'm either Chaos End Ruler or Black Luster Soldier, cause Chaos has always been my fav archtype/deck, next BLS's armour is awsome and that settles it for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:58 am

Messengelato wrote:
Dear god everyone here is so egotistical. "I'm so powerful and indestructable!!!" I think 2 people here who have posted have been modest in monster choices. But to the point, I think I'd be change of heart because I have so many clashing likes/dislikes and can change my opinion in a second if I am presented with changing evidence. So yeah. It's a thing. No offense to anyone here who might be offended by what I said.
: im not offended by that, i had the feelin that someone would missunderstood what i said, sorry, ive fixed it now
Back to top Go down
gareki

gareki

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:04 am

Well I agree, everybody is going for the boss monsters as their choices, however, it's a free choice of self-perception.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:21 pm

I only chose mine because they are annoying when used right and have both a light side and a dark side (Gorz because he's a Dark/Fiend that creates a Light/Fairy toke, Neosphere because he's half angel and half devil [by wings at least]). It has nothing to do with their power or bossness, just their basic factors. Otherwise, I'm not offended either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:01 pm

I feel like I chose a boss monster I mean think about it Kuriboh is just too beast he's the beastest monster to ever be invented
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:06 pm

i well say black luster soldier , i dont know why , but i always see myself in it
Back to top Go down
Dead Hawk
Evil Hero
Dead Hawk

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Deadhawkwing, Seburo MkII
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 3
<b>Location</b> Location : England
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-11
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:19 pm

I always considered myself like Magical Scientist... (partly because i am a science student Razz) And also as i dont really do much on my own physically, but with a bit of patience and some careful planning, i can bring some friends to join a party Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:16 pm

i see my self as kagemusha of the six samurai im there for my friends if possible and with a friend i can be dangerous
Back to top Go down
gareki

gareki

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Two honest opinions, noble too. Nice guys
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
Hinata

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 34
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 am

idk what card i'll be ^-^iii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:53 am

i see myself as interplanetarypurplythorny dragon, because i'm usually not that tough, but if you screw with my friends, if you hurt somebody i care about, i'll destroy you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 am

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole.

Because it's pure evil.
Back to top Go down
FutureOracle
Destiny Hero
FutureOracle

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : FutureOracle
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : FutureOracle
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 300
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 55
<b>Location</b> Location : Somewhere on the West Coast :D
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-11-03
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:29 am

Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness.

I'm useless half the time. The only time I do something for you is when you have no other choice or there's no one else around. But when I do end up doing something...
Back to top Go down
Tenystheia
Tester

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Tenystheia
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 250
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 53
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-08-17
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:48 am

...then you get dark holed or solemn warning'd. Sad
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:07 am

lol true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:25 am

I'd say that I'm Karakuri Merchant mdl 177 Insashichi because I'm always searching out ways to make my play better, and i use my friends to help me do it. Plus hes my favorite karakuri
Back to top Go down
BlackLeg-Sanji

BlackLeg-Sanji

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : BlackLeg-Sanji
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 247
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:40 am

Moved to Off-Topic
Back to top Go down
Lost Prophet: Genesis
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction
Lost Prophet: Genesis

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : n/a
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Friedrick of Valor
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 85
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-23
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:01 pm

If I had to choose one, it'd probably be...

Belial - Marquis of Darkness

Among friends, I've always acted as the shock absorber. If someone wasn't there to take the heat from all the arguments, then, naturally, we'd drift apart from each other.

So even at the cost of myself, I try to shift all blame and anger towards myself.

That and Belial's design is epic xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which card are you?   Which card are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which card are you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next