Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Starlight Road Full Ruling I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Starlight Road Full Ruling I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Starlight Road Full Ruling I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Starlight Road Full Ruling I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Starlight Road Full Ruling I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Starlight Road Full Ruling I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Starlight Road Full Ruling I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Starlight Road Full Ruling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings

Starlight Road Full Ruling Empty
PostSubject: Starlight Road Full Ruling   Starlight Road Full Ruling I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:40 pm

This is a card that I have found many love to use, but also many do not understand.

In this lesson I am going to explain the card "Starlight Road" in full detail.

The card:
Spoiler:

Rulings:
1) You can only activate this card DIRECTLY to a card effect that would destroy 2 or more cards that you control. (This rule is very simple to understand. If your opponent activates a card like heavy storm or activates judgment dragons effect then this card can be activated, BUT it has to be chained DIRECTLY to the card/effect.)

2) If you negate an effect with Starlight Road but cannot destroy the card, you cannot Special Summon Stardust Dragon. (Basically if you chain a card that destroys your own card before starlight roads effect resolves then the opponent will not be able to summon stardust dragon.)

3) If you control 2 face-up monsters including Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6 and your opponent activates Lightning Vortex, you can activate Starlight Road. (Even though Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6 is unaffected by spells the spell card would still be "destroying" 2 monsters which ends up allowing you to be able to activate starlight road and negate the card and destroy it, then if possible summon stardust dragon.)

4) If Vanity's Fiend is on the field you can still activate starlight road even if you can not summon stardust after the effect resolves. (Vanity's Fiend's effect may negate the special summoning of Stardust Dragon, but Starlight Roads effect activates in 2 stages which therefore you are able to activate and resolve the effect that negates and destroys the effect of a card that would destroy 2 or more cards, but then the effect of summoning Stardust Dragon will not be able to resolve.)

5) You can activate Starlight Road even if you don’t have a Stardust Dragon in your Extra Deck. (The summoning of Stardust Dragon is not a mandatory effect therefore you do not need Stardust Dragon in the extra deck to activate and resolve the effect.)

6) Negating and destroying a card and Special Summoning Stardust Dragon do not happen at the same time. First you negate and destroy the card, then you Special Summon Stardust Dragon. If you don’t Special Summon, the effect of Starlight Road ends after negating and destroying the card. (As I stated earlier the cards effect activates in different stages, which can lead to ways to get past the special summon of stardust,as stated above.)

7) Special Summoning Stardust Dragon with Starlight Road is not a Synchro Summon. If that Stardust Dragon is later sent to the Graveyard, it cannot be Special Summoned by its own effect or Call of the Haunted. (This is probably the one rule not many people understand. When Stardust Dragon is Special summoned with Starlight Road you are able to use the effect to negate the destruction of a card/s, but then you will not be able to bring it back in the end phase with its effect and you will not be able to use any card like monster reborn or call of the haunted to bring it back from the grave.)

Stardust Dragon Card:
Spoiler:

I placed that there fore reference for the article.

Solemn Warning vs starlight Road.

Solemn Warning:
Spoiler:

If you chain Solemn Warning to Starlight Road the whole card will be negated and the card you activated first will resolve.
Back to top Go down
BlackLeg-Sanji

BlackLeg-Sanji

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : BlackLeg-Sanji
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 247
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Road Full Ruling   Starlight Road Full Ruling I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Good stuff man
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Road Full Ruling   Starlight Road Full Ruling I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 pm

thnx ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Road Full Ruling   Starlight Road Full Ruling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlight Road Full Ruling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1