Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
mario's room I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
mario's room I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
mario's room I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
mario's room I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
mario's room I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
mario's room I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
mario's room I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

mario's room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mario782
Evil Hero
mario782

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mario782
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 900
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 29
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Location</b> Location : U.S.
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

mario's room Empty
PostSubject: mario's room   mario's room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Well here's my room: Right now you are in front of the door and you are standing on the door mat that says "GET YOUR GAME ON", so you can assume that the person in the room must be quite a fan. Now you open the door and on your right u see a bottle of germ-x sitting on top of a table, and so i advice you to use it (only b/c i'm a germaphobe) and just a WARNING, but when ever you step into this room you must always be prepared for a duel, you never know if you are going to be greeted with a hello or some guy standing in the middle of the room screaming "GET YOUR GAME ON," so just be prepared. Now you turn your attention to huge flat screen on the wall and the PS3 attached to it and if you turn to your left you can see the bookshelf filled with PS3 games (b/c I only play PS3 games and no other systems and I hate everything else, the WII sucks and the 360 is overrated). Besides my awesome game set up, I have an amazing closet filled with the coolest clothes and kicks which automatically grab your attention, especially the air jordans, chucks, and spurrys. Oh it seems that u need to use the restroom, well that's not a problem just walk past the desk with the chromebook laptop with a bottle of germ-x sitting next to it and you will see a door that has "BATHROOM" written on it. Now you step in and you see another bottle of germ-x sitting on the sink and to your left you see a flat screen TV and you're thinking ("HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET ALL THE MONEY FOR THIS STUFF, WHILE MY ROOM LOOKS LIKE SH@#?"). Well don't you worry about the money b/c this is all my imagination. And know you've had the room tour so it's time for you to leave but not without using one of the 3 bottles of germ-x and thank you for visiting come again whenever, I always appreciate your company, who ever you are...GOODBYE
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com

mario's room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1