Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Im Sorry...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Im Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Im Sorry...   Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:25 am

So, basicly, if you where here when i was, ummm, crazy, youll know what im talking about, tough barely i know what i did.
The story begins a loooooooooooooooooooooong while ago, when i was 8, doctors said i had schizofrenia (i think i spelled it right), i heard voices in my head, and pictures randomly came to my mind and make my head hurt so bad, that was left in the past, i never taught it was actually that (trust me, id rather belive im crazy than thinking of some weird crazy demon stuff, but its just the way i see it), the thing is it stopped 3 years ago, now, back to the day where i snapped, at the morning, i got an assingment with 10, kinda great since it was all 6-7, when i got back home (now in singleman house, hell yeah!), my cat was randomly hiding somewhere, and in a while internet started failing, basicly, i was kinda completly alone, i started feeling bad, then a picture randomly came to my mind, it hurts a lot i cant remember what it was, but it started again...
I was found in a corner of my room, i passed out, when i got back my house was a mess, i broke a lot of stuff, people said i screamed like i was about to die, pretty messed up stuff.(i dont wanna get specific about it, its something really painfull for me)
The thing is friends came to calm me down, and congratulate me, in some moment, they said they had a special gift, it was some soda can, a colectible stuff that i love, but, they apparently drugged it like crazy (they say they just put alcohol in it, i doubt it, that was actually sweeter than usual), i barely remember the duel i was having with kunoru, then some stupid jokes i said, and then someone talking about asians noble parts, then its all blank, when im back i got scared since i was banned from chat, and i found a deck, ''Sexy Deck'', it was just a perverted deck, thanks to kunoru i realized what happened, im really sorry about this, i didnt meant it, this was probably one of the worst days i ever had, i never even got drugged in my life, if i insulted someone, i didnt mean it, if i made someone angry im sorry, and if i made someone think in a scared or weird way about me im sorry, im not that way.
Again, im really sorry...

Last edited by fedeheart on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Half-Bleed|Yubel

Half-Bleed|Yubel

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : CallMeShameless
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 240
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 39
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-12-08
No Warnings

Im Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry...   Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:42 am

I don't know why you sent me here (I guess it's because you think you did something during this time...so I'll just repeat myself)

I wasn't involved with anything that happened with and/or during....whatever event that splooge of horrible grammar attempted to describe. I'm angry at you for making obscene judgments about my character that are entirely false, and attempting to control that "perverted personality" that you seem to believe I own--in a way where it feels like you're talking down to me, while pretending to be insulted at something that didn't even remotely concern nor involve you.

And with those "obscene judgments" that you claim to be sarcasm, I'll just repeat myself again:
Learn to be better at it, or learn to not be sarcastic.

All I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Yumigami
Destiny Hero
Yumigami

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : kuribohs
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 10
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 67
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-08-02
No Warnings

Im Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry...   Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:27 pm

It's funny because schizophrenia devlops in the early teenage and young adult years. Schizophrenia is a real issue and you really shouldn't lie about stuff like this. It is completely possible you were drugged, but you shouldn't lie about schizophrenia. It is an utterly debilitating disease that can ruin peoples lives, and I knew some people who developed schizophrenia. My mother developed it when I was really little, and I have had a heck of a time living knowing that I may or may not develop the disease. I'm in the red zone right now and EXTREMELY scared of developing the disease. So shut up. 1 in 10,000 schizophrenics develop in early childhood, and it is entirely possible you simply were being a child. Like you know. Imaginary friends and shit. So shut up. And pictures entering your mind and your head hurting isn't even a sympton of schizophrenia. There's a wonderful thing called "migraines" which can alter your thoughts and make your head hurt.Heard of it?
Back to top Go down

Im Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry...   Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Heres the story (just so everyone shuts up), when i was a kid i was pretty lonely, kindof a looser, i literaly had no friends, and everyone hated me, my mom was(is) a bitch, and my dad didnt got custody, i barely got to see him, soo of course i ended up having imaginary friends. After a while i simply forgot them, when i was about 11 one day i go to my room, and theres like this random people on the stairs (scared the **** out of me), i just taught i was imaginating stuff, closed my eyes, and keep up, then the voices started, i DONT remember what they said, but i remember they started screaming, i wanted them to shut up, then pictures came, all i can remember is that there was people covered with blood in every one of those, it was sick. Finally when my mom got tired of neihgbors complaining about me screaming she took me to a psycologist, he said he taught this was something really bad, recomended me to another guy that actually knew more about that stuff. The new guy said it could be stress, but after seeing how regular it was discarded that, he said that i could be traumatized, or it would be schizophrenia, for some reason he said it was some kind of combination, i think the explanation was that i wasnt understading the reality or something like that, so my brain like, reprogramed itself. When i was 8 i was literaly on my own, i didnt understood why, beacuse everything was against me, everyone just wanted me dead, everyday i came back crying from school and just stayed in my bedroom talking to my imaginary friends, i was thinking of suiciding so the pain would stop, imagine how bad an 8 year old kid must feel like to want to suicide. So anyways back to 11 year old, the guy said the best idea was to never leave me alone, make me feel apreciatted and stuff, since pills would be a serious stuff for my system at that age. Now my mom wasnt gonna do that, custody got to my dad, and i basicly started having a good life for once.
Now, i dont really know about the sickness itself or anything, im not a doctor or stuff, i just had a rough time, and after that doctors just said i should try to not be alone, never really specified if what i have was a trauma or what, i think that is beacuse it was actually a combination of both, the other day, when that happened, i was completly alone, but i had been alone before, it made no sense that it happened at that time, and i havent gone to get checked again to actually understand what the fuck is going on, i dont know a lot about this, but im not lying, im just saying what i know from what i lived, im not asking for mercy, but i would appreciate if people wouldnt call me a liar, i dont know a lot about this, im just saying what i was told
Back to top Go down
Yumigami
Destiny Hero
Yumigami

No Warnings

Im Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry...   Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:23 pm

A trauma would be a much better explanation than schizophrenia, because schizophrenia isn't cured by havin a grand ol time and a nice time. Trauma can be blunted by positiveemotional stimulation. Don't just assume because someone who wasn't an expert told you that you were.
Back to top Go down

Im Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry...   Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:15 pm

it kinda was an expert, now youre the one assuming
Back to top Go down
Yumigami
Destiny Hero
Yumigami

No Warnings

Im Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry...   Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Except in your story you stated someone examined you for it first and then sent you to a more qualified doctor, who recieved you with the preminition of schizophrenia wich could have altered his results. I admit I worded my accusation poorly, but then again you word everything poorly, so who are you to complain?
Back to top Go down

Im Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry...   Im Sorry... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:50 pm

just stop it dude, this is just random discussing for discussing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry...   Im Sorry... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Sorry...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Courtyard :: Off Topic-