Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Is Omega a terrible headmaster?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should Omega retire?
Yes
Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_vote_lcap0%Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_vote_lcap100%Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor
Omega

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : -
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Death276
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points :
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 171
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

Is Omega a terrible headmaster? Empty
PostSubject: Is Omega a terrible headmaster?   Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Well the topic choice is lame, but it gives off the same message. Kidsasuke has alerted me that several students think I am a headmaster in name but not action. I cannot lie and tell you I have been here all this time as college work holds me back, but I would like your opinion. I will leave the decision to you and hope for the best future for the academy.
Back to top Go down
EvilPrincess
Evil Hero
EvilPrincess

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : EvilPrincess
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 250
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 74
<b>Age</b> Age : 33
<b>Location</b> Location : Springfield, Missouri
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Is Omega a terrible headmaster?   Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:30 am

I dont think so. I think you are doing the best one person can, an academy doesn't take just one person to help run it, multiple people need to help run it so it can stay afloat.
Back to top Go down
BlackLeg-Sanji

BlackLeg-Sanji

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : BlackLeg-Sanji
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 247
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Is Omega a terrible headmaster?   Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:56 am

What she said cheers Anyways yeah head master/Academy creator acc owner ain't the only one running this. I thought always that Admins have equal responibility in the academy. One thing i'd might complain is the lack of information sharing in staff section of the forum where we could talk about the issues and stuffz cuz we all can't be on the forum at same time to only talk in chat's Smile
Back to top Go down
Jalice
Administrator
Jalice

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Dark Gaia Alius
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 640
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 111
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-08-05
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Is Omega a terrible headmaster?   Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:30 am

Before I left HDA, I stated that this academy will be run by, not just Omega or just one person, but all of the staff and students. Omega is an amazing duelist and a very dedicated member of this academy. He is able to do what I was not. When I say that, he was able to push through not having the time to be apart of this academy and also deal with the outside world. That is also the reason that the power in this academy is shared. Because if one person can't find the time to work, you have about 5-6 others willing to fill the space. This isn't easy guys, but I am extremely proud of everyone and how hard they've worked to make this crappy little dream of mine work out. So please, respect Omega. He does the best he can. But he's only one man. If you have an issue with what is happening, come talk to me about it. Thank you Sanji and DP. Untilize the staff section more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Omega a terrible headmaster?   Is Omega a terrible headmaster? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Omega a terrible headmaster?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1