Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Prophet: Genesis
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : n/a
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Friedrick of Valor
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 85
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-23
No Warnings

Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade Empty
PostSubject: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 pm

"Thank you, Professor." Fried said, addressing the headmaster of Herobreak, Professor Takeru. He had just been issued his custom made academy jacket. An orange coat that slung midway down to his calf's, and bursted out in spiked shaped patterns down the edges around legs and waist. A blue lace edging went around the coat, making the interior pop further. The collar, which rose to the top of his neck, had one, single, purple line in the middle, that stretched all the way down the back of the coat to the bottom.

"Of course." Professor Takeru responded, "You know..." He continued, "Coats like that are only issued to the students that transcend the schools ranking."
"I'm aware." Fried said.
"It does my heart well to see as many students as there are wearing those coats. So many...strong students."
"What are you getting at?" Fried asked.
"The uh...Society of Light, was it?" Professor Takeru said.
"So you know?" Fried asked awkwardly, his voice trembling a bit.
"Of course. Things like this don't stay secret very long."
"How do-"
"Don't worry about how I know."
"Fine...what about the Society?"
"I'm worried, of course. Worried of what they'll do to my academy, and the students that reside here."
"Rest assured, they will be stopped. We're working on a way to take care of them."
"We're...?"
"Myself, and a few others. I'm not sure if they want their names released, so I'm not mentioning."
"That's fine...I suppose." Takeru sighed, "Just to be clear, Friedrick. You are under intense watch. If there's anything you want to tell me, let it be now. If I have to find out...the consequences may be harsh."
Before giving out a sigh, Fried continued speaking, "2 other incredibly strong duelists are here. Gram Merchant, and Baldwin Jeringe."
"And what are they here for?"
"Myself. Rest assured...once the SoL is taken care of, Gram and Baldwin are my top priority. Until then, I'm laying low, and off of their radar."
"I suppose that's fine as well...Fried, take care of my students, and yourself as well. Don't lose to this...Society of Light."
"I'll give it my best, sir..." Fried said, walking out of the office, clutching his deck.
"Are you okay, Fried?" Athena asked.
"I'm more than okay." Fried said, grinning from ear to ear, "I"m goddamned ecstatic!"
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero
draco9696

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : draco9696
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : draco9696
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 520
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 158
<b>Location</b> Location : ottawa
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-13
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Sighing, Draco looked out his window. He liked the weather outside, it was his favorite. The kind of calm that presides a storm, funny how it was exactly what was happening at hero break these days. The storm.....

-Garunix, Draco asked, what do you think is Zero's plan....i don't fear much for Omega, he seems more naive than i had first thought, and it's a good thing that i somewhat dealt with him... but Zero on the other hand. He's more of a mystery, there wasn't much information about him in the files....so i have close to, or no clue what are his plans.

-well, he could always be doing what he said, but indeed, it seems he has another agenda, Trident, as powerful as he is, doesn't seem to have completely deciphered my presence, for you cloak me well. I am not sure that the scientists are even alive....I have a bad feeling about the boy, maybe you should put him in his place....

-yes...yes.. but what about Blue, did you do what i asked?

-Yes, i did.

-and?

-Blue himself hasn't been doing much work, but his minions have, i also believe there is a covert operative for the light, hidden on this very island.

-well then, we shall go after Zero, i wish to ascertain his position, though a duel will not be enough, you know what i want, right?

-yes i do, and i will be ready.

With that Garunix disappeared completely. Smirking Draco got up, and started for the one called Zero, and if he didn't pass the test....well, Garunix would take care of that.

Back to top Go down
http://zeroduelacademy.lolbb.com/
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : Blueeyesking
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Blue_eyes king
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 68
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-21
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Blue got up in the morning and left his dorm to go to the secret cave on the island

Alice and my master

no here i am the headmaster i will be throwing a torniment and if we win the torniment we will take 1 kid and make them join so dont fail me or me and my team will kick you out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont worry master i wont fail
------------------------------------------

the headmaster looked at him he scared him quite a bit.

im just kidden but i do want this team to win muhahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:56 pm

P.A

this is the headmaster i am thouwing a tournment it will start right now the winner will be awarded a rare card you all will start with 2 stars good luck to you all you bet 2 stars if you win you get your openits and they are out but if you lose your stars will be gone and you are out of the tourniment and if you got more then 2 like 4 you still bet 2 if you lose your still in it

P.A stops
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero
draco9696

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Draco paused, a tournament....but we had one not too long ago...this seems weird, could it be Blue? Zero would have to wait

----1 hour later----

Draco now had, 12 stars, the opponents had done their best, but they couldn't stop him. He wondered what the others were doing, were they participating as well?
Back to top Go down
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor
Omega

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : -
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Death276
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points :
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 171
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Omega woke with a start from PDA going off. This night he had been plagued with nightmares. The men in white labs coats ushering them around towards different tests, writing on their clip boards. The looks of the test subjects as they fought one another trying desperately to be called the “prodigy” to escape the living hell they were in. The cries of pain and anguish as experiments were done to them make them stronger, better, and more in-human. Omega shook his head, there was no time for the past for that was unchangeable. “I have to contact Friedrick as soon as I can to let him know Zero’s position. I also have to track down Yuki’s son or sons, he wasn’t specific enough. Glancing at his PDA , Omega read about the tourney and frowned. I’ll bet my duel disk they have something up their sleeve. No academy would just start a duel tourney at the beginning of the year with no prior notice. Only a fool would blindly participate. Omega left his dorm room adorning a black-hooded cloak. I have to move fast, cause the SOL is certainly not taking its time.
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:27 pm

the headmaster called in blue because he has something to give him

Blue bud heres this deck you need it to win the tourney

no master i dont ill use my blue eyes

no you can use this deck your blue eyes will have to wait

but

no buts i killed your father yugi like i did jaden so you can join do you understand me i started the SOL and i will finish it do you hear me Blue

yes master i do

blue took the deck and left and went to his 1st match

Last edited by Blue_eyes king on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Sergei wakes up from a long rested sleep goes downstairs to get some air and checks his PDA and sees the Academy Tournament and thought to himself. "Wow, i'm gonna enter and make sure i win. ^^ However, i still gotta keep on track to get more information on the society of light for me and my Brother and hopefully get a few members out of the Society.

Sergei goes to the cafeteria to grab some food for his rumbling stomach when Winged Kuriboh appears. He seems startled by something going into the Cafeteria. Sergei asked Kurbioh, "whats wrong buddy??" Turns out Kuriboh doesn't even know... he cant pinpoint it but its something powerful.
Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator
Galestream

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Dragonfire599
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 213
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Zero awoke when there was a loud ringing noise filling the room. He rolled to his side and picked up his PDA.

"A dueling tournament? Why would the headmaster issue something like this, at a time like this?"

Zero shrugged, he was not exactly on "good terms" with the headmaster, hell he didn't even get his own clothes, he had extra sets of his uniform and a few extra cloaks, but the headmaster chose not to provide anything else to him except room and board, hell he didn't even have textbooks. Not that he cared.

"Better take out the weak people early, before they are taken out by the strong people."

He dressed and equipped his duel disk, and walked out of his room.

one hour later

Is this really an academy? Zero thought as he destroyed yet another duelist. They are all so weak
Zero had to remind himself that he was taking on the small fry and had not even SEEN a stronger person yet.3
Images flashed in his head(Draco, Ω, the boy that Ω had been with). those were the strong people.

He had 10 stars on him at the moment, and he was growing weary of this tiring exercise.
as long i have more stars than 2 i am fine, i dont need to win this anyway

Zero walked to the cafeteria, and got something to eat, hoping nobody would bother him and his simple meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Winged Kuriboh looks up and points to a shady figurehead. Sergei hasn't seen him before and assuming from his outfit it doesn't look like he is from the school... Sergei doesn't wish to get involved so he continues to eat and comforts Kuriboh
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:41 pm

2 hours later

Blue now had 20 stars he was in the semi finals with his new deck he was unbeatable so he thought to himself

I winder who will the other 3 semi finals contestant will be.

Last edited by Blue_eyes king on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:44 pm

P.A

we now have 1 contestant with 20 stars he is in the simi finals his name is Blue hasent even lost once yet.
Back to top Go down
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:45 pm

"You here that, Athena..." Fried asked, walking through what seemed to be an endless hallway.
"Do you even have time for the tournament?" Athena responded.
"Guess not...I'll make time, then."
"Also..." Athena started, "I'm getting a signal."
"From..?"
"Shien."
"Ah great...Omega."
"He wants you to meet him."
"After he left with that psycho from yesterday?"
"Oh right, I totally forgot about that other thing you were doing. What was it again?" Athena asked.
"I was training..." Fried said with a smile.
"You napped for a half hour, and ate a honey bun."
"I...I have no response for that."
"Then go meet Omega."
"Where is he?"
"On the way to your dorm room. You can intercept him if you run."
"Right...run where? We're so lost..."
"You're lost. Take the next left, a right outside, and you can get there from the courtyard."
"Alright, thanks mom"
"Just get a move on."

Fried complied with a smirk. While walking towards his dorm room, Fried brought Athena back out.
"Something wrong?" She asked.
"Just curious. Why'd you switch the deck?"
"What?" She asked again, confused.
"Why'd you swap yourself with Zubaba."
"Oh...Fried, you still have a thing or two to learn about power before you wield him again."
"I was plenty powerful with him."
"Yes, but it wasn't your own. He got power form the other Knights. Only a 7th of it came from you. You shared it with 4 other people that are far more powerful than you."
"Those 4 being...?"
"Baldwin, Royce, Gram, and Pendleton."
"So the Camila and Quinton are...?"
"Weaker, but smarter."
"So I'm..."
"Powerless and dumb." Athena mocked.
"Great..."
"Listen, Fried. The Catalyst is ready, and the deck is almost prepped, but I want you to promise me something."
"What's that?" Fried asked.
"Don't use it until after this tournament."
"Really...?"
"Yes."
Fried mulled it over for a moment, "...Fine. But you owe me, big time."
"I guess I do." Athena smiled.

Last edited by Lost Prophet: Genesis on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Sergei finishes his food noticing the participants falling down quickly and wants to win the tournement. therefore Sergei challenged 10 people on a 10 on 1 duel and single-handedly took down all 10 players with this specific combo.... Winged Kuriboh transcendant Wings and Winged Kuriboh lvl 10 wiped board and took all their life points out got his 20 star chips and was heading into the semifinals. he awaits to here who is in the top 4 with him
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
Hinata

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 33
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:52 pm

jut siting in the courtyard looking at her deck Chis side, out of everything that that would have gone bad it had to be my duel disk no disk means no dueling i'm going to gat something to eat Chis starts walking to the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero
draco9696

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Another hour having passed, Draco had amassed 36 stars, it had indeed been enjoyable, but annoyingly time-consuming. Starting to walk to the arena where the semi-finals would be held he thought to himself:

hmm, i haven't seen blue yet, and the duelists whom i fought that were possessed, i had quite the time turning back, I wonder what it is, their spell is much stronger than that of 30 years ago, weird....
Back to top Go down
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 pm

After securing a 20th Star, Athena stopped to give Fried a break. During it, she prompted a question.
"Fried." She started.
"Yeah?" He asked, huffing and puffing from intense dueling.
"Why do you use me?"
"What kind of question is that? You're my partner."
"No...I mean...You draw horrible hands with me."
"Yeah, 20 chips too. How's that for strength?" Fried smiled. But Athena didn't share the felling. It took him a minute to understand but when he did, "You...you didn't give me bad hands on purpose, did you?"
"I can't..."
"What does that mean?" Fried said, instantly feeling that bad news would follow.
"Fried, you can see me, but your connection with me and my cards are...cut off."
"So I...I've lost touch?"
"No...I have. Fried, it's my fault, and I'm sorry. I abandoned you, and because of it I-"
"Athena." Fried said, "Please; stop. You're my partner. And even more. You're my closure. The only remaining bond I hold with Jen. If I have to suffer through loss after loss to maintain it, I don't care."
"Fried..." Athena said, standing speechless.
"Now then!" He said, regaining his vigor, "Let's go win this tournament!"
"Y-...Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:14 pm

PA

we have got our 5 simi finals and the names are Blue, Draco, Sergei, Fried, and me the headmaster my deck will out run you all i hope.

we will be flying on a plain to Domino city yugi motos home town thats were it will take place at the top of kiabas place

everybody that are in simi finals meet at the airport at 5pm well thats 1 hour from now pack up lightly its going to be a long trip.

Last edited by Blue_eyes king on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator
Galestream

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Dragonfire599
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 213
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Zero glanced at his PDA

5 students have 20 star chips or more

Zero rolled his eyes, who actually take part in this crap?

He was walking back to his room since he had nothing better to do.

He had watched earlier a boy take out 10 duelists simultaneously with one combo. Zero had to admit even to himself that he was impressed, he couldn't pull off a combo like that.

He was making his way to his room when Trident appeared above him. "what is it Trident Dragon?"

I sense a sinister force gathering at the semi-finals, you should head there, to watch.

Zero scowled, leave it to Trident Dragon to ruin your plans for an afternoon nap.

"FINE, lets head out" said Zero as he walked toward the hanger. He was going to get a ride on that plane, even if he had to stow away
Back to top Go down
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor
Omega

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 pm

“You found him already?” Omega asked at he rushed from his dorm.
Yes, He is headed for the here. Omega muttered to himself and about breakfast and lack thereof.
“Fine let’s get moving, I want to at least accomplish one item on my checklist today. “ Omega started for the area Shien told him about only to be stopped by another student.
“Hey, duel me for the tourney!” the boy said.
Omega sighed and replied “I am in a hurry, I have no time for it.”
“Oh I see, run off then and cry to your mommy abut you lack of dueling skills.”
“Fine, but I am gonna make this quick. I draw and start off with Gate of the Six Samurai!”
Omega approached the meeting point after ten wins. “I swear to god… if another random guys wants to duel I am gonna tear my hair out.”
“You look ready to tear you tear your hair out.” Omega whirred around duel disked armed to only to see the amused face of Fried.
Omega sighed a breath of relief and unarmed his disk. “You could say that, Too many duelists wanted to duel me. Anyway I-.”
Fried frowned, “What?” he asked.
Omega pointed to Fried new clothes. “Nice outfit, pretty badass.” Fried smiled and nodded and Omega continued. “Anyway Zero is on our side. We can take down the SOL pretty quickly here on out. That aside what’s your thoughts on this tourney?”
Fired frowned, “Something is up, I mean I won my fair share of duel as well” At this Fried presented a set of 20 stars. “But I can’t see what the point is, why would they hos the tourney?”
“I guess we are on the same page then,” Omega replied. He revealed his own set of 20 stars. “I say we win this tourney and get to the bottom of this mess.”
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm

PA

we have a late comer omega will enter so it will be a 6 man tourny for simi finals
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero
draco9696

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Having arrived at the airport, Draco started to wait for the others.
His cloak was billowing in the wind, it was stormy it would be a rough flight.
While has was looking in the distance, to the origin point of the storm, he thought he saw something and he thought to himself:
...could it be? but no, there were never any tornadoes on the island, but it really did look like one, sighing, his eyes flickered, he had taken a shot. Reviewing the mental image in his mind, he found that it was indeed what he had feared, a typhoon.

Storming off to the dorm, Draco took out his P.D.A.and typed in the special code. the transmission began:

This is a message that concerns all students, a hurricane warning has been declared stay away from windows and what ever you do, DON'T GO OUTSIDE

With that, he ended the transmission, i hope everyone has heard he thought as he started to run in the direction of his penthouse. He hoped he wouldn't have to resort to Garunix but he might not have a choice.

Last edited by draco9696 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Sergei packed up his belongings and got on the plane and ready to take off when everyone is ready and beings to take a nap on the plane.
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Blue heard the transmission

nothing is going to stop me from getting that card go shining blue eyes clear the weather away

blue eyes blew and the tornado went away so he finished paking up his belongings and went to the plain then got on and there were 3 people Blue, Sergei, the headmaster they all waiting on the other 3
Back to top Go down
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor
Omega

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Omega and Fried quickly appeared at the airport. They nodded to their fellow students and proceeded onto the plane. Omega eyes each of the duelists. He was slightly worries but not distressed. He need to win to find out what was happening. That or he would leave it to Fried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade   Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RPG Game Episode 4: Facade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Courtyard :: Role Playing Games :: Society of Light-