Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Society of light: The calm before the storm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor
Omega

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : -
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Death276
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points :
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 171
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

Society of light: The calm before the storm Empty
PostSubject: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:34 pm

** (This symbol will be used to represent the headmaster of the academy.)
**The academy had gone back to normal after the wild tournament that had taken place. The students were now going back to the usually grind of studying, dueling, and having fun. Draco had killed the previous headmaster, but was freed of all charges due to the headmaster being the head of the society of light. The society of light had not given up though so it seemed that the real trouble was to begin, unfortuately they didn't have a location on them, so the academy would have to wait till the Society made the first move.

The headmaster sighed,

I hope that the students are ready for this, because this will be the biggest threat they have faced yet.
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : Blueeyesking
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Blue_eyes king
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 68
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-21
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:20 pm

This is a TV break we have a new superstar duelist a pro at that his name is Blue he's been dueling for 5 days now after that bright light we had and he will be leaving to go to an Academy to stop a world threat only if he losses how ever if he wins he will be the next KING OF GAMES

now back to the show
Back to top Go down
Yuki.Judai23
Evil Hero
Yuki.Judai23

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : YukiJudai23
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Yuki.Judai23
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 1140
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 16
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:52 pm

When the clock hit 3:00 AM, a meteor was heading towards the plant Earth. As soon as it touchs the atmosphere, it crumbled into a million rocks. As they were falling, they came close to each other and merge into a being. That being then landed on the Herobreak Duel Academy island.

"If my prediction is correct, 'They' are both here. Might as well get the deck first. Can't fight them without it. Then we'll see what i should do next."
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:25 pm

***(ill use this symbol so you guys know my manager is talking)

*** Blue you have a big match tonight if you win you will be the next king of games***

i know i will win dont you worry

*** ok so do you have anybody that you would like to invite***

(thinks about HDA)

no i have no friends to invite

*** ok the match will start in 1 hour my TV commercel will be on and it will invite the top dueling academy thare is which is HDA***

blue thinks and nods then walks off into the dark hallway
Back to top Go down
Violet Kurenai
Destiny Hero
Violet Kurenai

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Violet Alucard
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 9
<b>Age</b> Age : 33
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-01-07
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:17 pm

As we walk through the forest area of HDA)

Eddie: his stomach growls) Damn it I freaking starving

Me: Sempai don't worry(smiles) we are almost at the academy and they got to have cake

Eddie: tch u and cake vi(laughs)

(the PA turns on and we here the announcement About 2 mysterious ppl here)

Eddie: aw shoot me what now

Me: I propose we need disguises * I open my book*

Eddie: please don't tell me your calling her

Me: yes I..(gets cut off by a pinked hair woman*

Priestess: Hello violet what do you need (she says formal until she see eddie) Omg EDDIE!!!

Eddie: he Sighs and whispers to me "that's why I didn't want u 2 call in the beginning jezz" then he goes and talks to the priestess in his book) hey priestess me and vi need a favor

Priestess: oh eddie you don't have to call me priestess*winks at him* you can call me junon

me:*I just shake my head and sigh* priestess can u please stop flirting for a min and listen to us

Priestess: Fine(she says reluctant) What do you need?

Eddie: we need to look more human than usual

Me: like the way we look*looks at our clothes and our hair styles * don't fit the part of coming to the human world or we don't have uniform for it

Priestess: ok here i'm sending the spells right now

*our books shines and new words come on our pages*

me:thank u priestess(smiles)

Eddie: thanks priestess

Priestess: ur welcome and hey( smiles at eddie ) Anytime eddie bear(winks at him)

(she disappears from our book page and there an awkward silence until I break it with me laughing from how ridiculous that name was)

Me:(just laughing )eddie pfthhahahah bear hahaha( I just fall on the gournd laughing)hahah

Eddie:(his face still in shock with his book open) F...m...l.. she just said that....ugh just cause i'm the masters son (he just looks at his book still open shaking his head) hey violet get your self together we need to change ourselves

Me: laughing still) hahaha..pft ok ok hahaha( I try to stop laughing and think about the past ) ok ok i'm done

Eddie: ready?

Me: Ready

Me and eddie say the spell and a bright light covers us)

Last edited by Violet Kurenai on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero
draco9696

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : draco9696
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : draco9696
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 520
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 158
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Location</b> Location : ottawa
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-13
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:19 pm

-----3 hours later--------

Draco got up. Yesterday had been a tiresome day, nothing had gone according to plan, and in the end, he had to kill the headmaster.

"why do simple things go wrong, he have to do go about this another way..."

turning on the news, Draco learned that blue was back.

"hmm, that buffoon better never comeback here, or i'll kill him for good!" he mused.

getting up, taking his shower and getting dressed, Draco went towards the cafeteria, last night had been a rough night. Between the crashes he had heard at 3:00 AM or storm that had lasted till morning, he had hardly gotten any sleep. Because of this,Draco was rather drowsy.

Getting to the counter he ordered, and went to sit down with his tray. He started to look around, something was amiss in the air.

"Garunix, do you feel that something is...well..wrong?"

"hmm, it might have to do with the meteor, or the otherworldly beings that got here last night."

"what?!?" "there was a meteor?, well that explains the crashing noises..." "Anyways, do you know why they could be here?"

"well, i truly have no idea...but if i were to guess, i'd say this might have to do with the society."

"i see....., well check it out after breakfast.."

"ok".

"oh yes, about last night, thank you," Draco whispered.

"no problem, what would i do if you were to die?"

Having finished his mental conversation, Draco set about to finish his meal.

Back to top Go down
http://zeroduelacademy.lolbb.com/
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:37 pm

blues manager got to HDA and went to the headmasters office

*** hey i need to talk to you i invite you to my client Blue duel in about well 30 mins but i can get you all there in 10 sound good.
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Blue walks out side to go for a walk and something hit him he has a idea and he thinks

what if we held this compaction st the academy but i dont want to never mind that but i will become the next king of games after i beat peguses kid hehe i will win this
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators
Kupo

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 184
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-18
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Atsuke stand up on a tree branch above where blue was walking. He leaned forward and then jump out to land on him, knocking him face down into the ground. He sat up and turned Blue around to face him.

-haha, maybe you should be aware of your surrounding!

Dancer's spirit came out of the deck and floated behind but over Atsuke's head, glaring at Blue.

-You know blue. You have some answering to do.

With that said, Atsuke dropped him to the ground, stood and to create a distance long enough to start a duel.

*bleep bleep, duel disc activate*

-Stand.
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Blue looked up and saw dancer he got up

if its a duel you want your going to get it

beep beep duel disk activates its time to duel
Back to top Go down
Violet Kurenai
Destiny Hero
Violet Kurenai

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 pm

Persona 3 semi spoilers*
"me and eddie will have 2 different forms one disguised form and monster form. we will both have a fake deck in disguised form and real deck in monster form."

Monster form
"our books are spell books from the tower in the monster realm and we will use them in duel like 2 characters from persona 3 Elizabeth and Theodore. Those 2 characters are residents from the velvet room and they carry a book that carries all the personas the main character collects and even more.they are both hidden super bosses and their fighting stance is floating with persona cards around them and also using the book as a weapon. so when me or eddie duel in that form we will be floating in that stance with yugioh card floating around use but don't worry the cards floating around us will be blank until we draw them ^_^"

Eddie monster form
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120508231722/akumahigh/images/8/88/DemonAnime2.jpg

Violet monster form
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/812767f0691498ef2775203f79106c1e/https://2img.net/h/i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae304/kittensrawr/Anime/AnimeDemonGirl2.jpg

Disguise form
"we will be in these forms in disguise also we will be wearing the had uniform also the characters are from P3 but eddie will have different hair color and I will be wearing bandages on my eyes "

Eddie black hair
http://moarpowah.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Persona-3-TRAVIS-2.jpg

Me
http://bonkurasu.animeblogger.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/hkojqb9ukf11ijzu729qgp2oau1zsasz.jpg

CPU problems
"me and eddie will be using the same cpu so when eddie is on he will post about me and him and if I am on I will post about me and him so now that's all I have to say ^_^"

Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator
Galestream

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Dragonfire599
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 213
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Zero opened his eyes.... he was tired, no doubt about that.

I knew you would over exert yourself by summoning me out growled Trident inside his head.

"It is not that trident, it is just all that has happened. The headmaster died, Blue being thrown into darkness, and now he is somehow back, you saying that the society of light is still alive.... It is kinda stressful. Plus with the two new people on the island, plus that thing from the meteorite that you sensed, this is getting much more disastrous than i ever imagined....."

Trident nodded once in approval before vanishing.

Zero's eyelids started to close. As he was drifting off to sleep he thought.

It seems we had a day of relaxation and rest.... i don't think tomorrow we will have that luxury.....

With that, Zero drifted off to sleep, hoping, praying, that tonight, he would not have nightmares....
Back to top Go down
BlackLeg-Sanji

BlackLeg-Sanji

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : BlackLeg-Sanji
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 247
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:34 am

Violat Kurenai if you'd read our Starter Quide to get familiar with the forum you'd find out from the Testing Form that you'd must be tested if you wanna participate in any of our Events. I'll give you a verbal warning on this if you post more you will get an actual warning.
Back to top Go down
Yuki.Judai23
Evil Hero
Yuki.Judai23

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:50 am

"Hahahahaha! They found the Sacret Beasts, yet did they didn't know that this deck was locked along with the Sacred Beasts. Now, what to do next?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Kurenai
Destiny Hero
Violet Kurenai

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:15 pm

Ok sanji i'll get tested I'm sorry I didn't know T_T
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero
draco9696

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : draco9696
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : draco9696
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 520
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 158
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Location</b> Location : ottawa
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-13
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:53 pm

....so freaking off topic here....
Back to top Go down
http://zeroduelacademy.lolbb.com/
Yuki.Judai23
Evil Hero
Yuki.Judai23

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:58 pm

Well, that's sanji. Always Tryna expose everyone
Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator
Galestream

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Dragonfire599
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 213
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Zero growled as he switched off the T.V. He had wanted to take his mind off things for a while by watching some television and he had come upon a show about an online academy called Herobreak Duel Academy(that seems kinda familiar). He got tired of it when an admin had yelled at another member for posting in a forum, but should't have because they were still not tested.

Zero sighed, Omega would laugh at me if he saw me watching this

Zero stretched and laid back in bed. Tomorrow would be a long day. Trident had told him something was amiss, and Zero knew better than to ignore Trident's warning.

With that Zero fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of light: The calm before the storm   Society of light: The calm before the storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Society of light: The calm before the storm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1