Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION Empty
PostSubject: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:32 pm

So I spent sometime thinking and I thought hmm Ryann you should bring your Rap Topic back
SO basically it's a like a cypher where everyone can go around and rap and it never dies out and it's awesomely awesome

SO like this horrible world there are rules to this Cypher
-No double Posting (Let everybody have a turn get everything you got to say out the first time and when another person goes then post or what ever)
-No profanity(well you can use mild profanity but take it like this The words they censor on MTV [except for shit I like the word shit] don't use it)
-No talking bout mother,grandmothers,or fathers(If it's rude don't say it no one wants to sit here and read someone smack-talking on their grandmother or whatever you can talk about siblings I mean who cares about a brother)
-Have Fun(The basic point of the topic is for people to have fun it's not like Lil Wayne is gonna be looking on the internet and see yall posting rhymes Like WTF is with that just play it Cool)

FROM YO JERK BOY
RYANN THE RA KID
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:40 pm

i like the rapping thing, but i need a little more explanation please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:10 pm

so basically you're just posting down some rhymes now don't go Dr.Seuss on me just a simple rap simple stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Ok, ok Rolling Eyes . ok watch this about to end all of you.

Listen to these words i'm spitten, Out of my mouth i'm sh*ting. Out of my hole you n**ga's is old . @$$ holes fu*k it. I be going in killing it like it's nothing.I be going in the club with my bro Ryan we be stunting. its V.I.P i'm running this sh*t. Front row, shot gun we be up in Mario's b*tch.

YOLO, Swag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:18 am

OKay Let me get ready

I'm in the HDA CYpher with this 2012 style haven't been on the mic in a little while when I start to kill it I'm makin the ladies crack a smile killin this Swag is natural look it up in my file Me and Kido we swaggin out from the break Dawn and with be chillin with out with our Pokemonlover but we could never truly love her cause she just a friend you know but we still be killin' it when it come to that Yu-GI-Oh

THat's all I got not the best I've ever done but it good
Back to top Go down
mario782
Evil Hero
mario782

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mario782
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 900
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 29
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Location</b> Location : U.S.
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:45 pm

SUPER DUPER LAME........sry, had to say that....that's all folks
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:39 pm

B*tch you just jealous of my super sayian swagger. As a matter of fact of you want to talk sh*t about my rapping then let me end yo @$$

Goku on my wrist, Sena on my d*ck. I need senzu beans cause my swag is super sick. Black Mohawk just like my nigga Uub. Got these black diamonds on my chainz so I call them Super Uub. riding in Lambo, Smoking on my Piccolo. Cars all black, all black just like Mr. PoPo. I anit trying to save the world just trying to get this papers. So nigga Big-Bang attack to all you fuck*ng Haters. SWAG!

Back to top Go down
Yumigami
Destiny Hero
Yumigami

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : kuribohs
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 10
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 67
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-08-02
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am

Good luck with that, Mr. Chichi's b*tch. And I do recall you being shot down by her frequently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Oh...Oh I see. Suspect I see you want to laugh at my pain right there huh Gelato?

Ok b*tch @$$ nigga. Time fo yo @$$ to get lay down.

I f*cked all your ponies like 1..2...3. Raninbow dash that b*tch got on her knees. Apple Jack b*tch please. She sucked on that Apple on night. I passed that b*tch Twilight -Thats call pass a b*tch-. Kuriboh passed it to who? He passed to me? Cause i'm a Yung @$$ G. I do this for my crew, I do this for my team. I be beating my meat -That means I be getting that green-. I dont give a f*uck about Sena I hit hoes. dont give a f*ck about money I get Euros.

:Numbers of ponies I f*cked: 29! Who were they? Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Granny Smith, -Yah...I got your granda ma on my d*ck >_>-, Mrs. Cake, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Twist, Nightmare Moon, Gilda, Trixie, Queen Chrysalis, Princess Cadance and the rest I forgot them b*tchs name Razz.

Now what fool....F*cked all yo b*tchs....DISREPECT!! "KidItachi baby, and thats how we do it.

Last edited by KidSasuke on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Ryann what r u trying to do its gonna end for the worse for you. the jester is here to make u laugh I'll make u cry man just lay down your about to die im above the rest you watch me manifest u cant get rid of me i am the best. there's no doubt or lie its alright all of You can cry don't be afraid every one im almost done i like making fools of you all man its allot of fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Red hit the exist Rolling Eyes. Come back when your gonna rap and learn how to sing better. Yolo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION   HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HDA CYPHER NEW EDITION

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1