Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:46 am

Xyz monsters have developed into some of the greatest powerhouses in all of Yugioh. Ever since the release of the first Xyz monster, Number 17: Leviathan Dragon, Xyz monsters have become staples in most decks. The trademark Xyz monsters are the number monsters. There have been several Number monsters introduced up to this point and Yugioh Zexall II is bound to showcase even more. Out of the numerous Number monsters released, which are the strongest?

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 Yu-gi-oh-number-11-big-eye-206x300
10. Number 11: Big Eye – While Big Eye may be tough to summon, as it requires two, level seven monsters to summon, its effect and stats make it a solid monster. Big Eye is a tough monster to bring down with its 2600 attack and 2000 defense points. On top of that, it has an awesome effect! Once per turn, by detaching one of its Xyz material monsters, Big Eye can take control of a monster on your opponent’s side of the field. While Big Eye cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is used, it is a great way to turn the tide on your opponent.

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 Yu-gi-oh-number-83-galaxy-queen-202x300
9. Number 83: Galaxy Queen – This is one of my favorite monsters in all of Yugioh! Not only is Galaxy Queen’s artwork extremely beautiful, but she has a wonderful effect as well. By detaching one of Galaxy Queen’s three, level one, material monsters, your monsters cannot be destroyed by battle and gain the ability of deal piercing damage! This more than makes up for her weak stat line of 500 attack and defense points. While Galaxy Queen can be difficult to summon, she can be a huge boost for beat-down decks.

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 Yu-gi-oh-number-25-force-focus-205x300
8. Number 25: Force Focus – This might be the first time that I’ve seen a trading card game use a camera as a monster. It doesn’t matter though, since Force Focus is so stronger. It is relatively easy summon when looking at other Xyz monsters and has a fantastic stat line of 2800 attack and 2400 defense points. However, its effect is what makes a top 10 Number monster. By detaching one of its two, level six, material monsters, Force Focus can negate the effect of one level five (or higher) monster on your opponent’s side of the field. This effect is a perfect counter for troublesome monsters such as a Shi En or Stardust Dragon.

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 Yu-gi-oh-number-96-dark-mist-203x300
7. Number 96: Dark Mist – Not only does Dark Mist serve as an antagonist in the show, it can antagonize your opponent if you manage to summon it. Yes, Dark Mist can be tricky to play, as it requires three, level two monsters to play. On top of that, it has a weak stat line of 100 attack and 1000 defense. However, its effect is substantial. By detaching one material monster, Dark Mist can negate an attack by your opponent. Then, it halves the attacking monsters attack points, adding that number to its own attack total. Dark Mist is essentially indestructible in battle, which makes it a must for any stall deck.

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 Yu-gi-oh-number-39-utopia-206x300
6. Number 39: Utopia – What can I say about Utopia? It’s the most popular Xyz monster and for good reason. Utopia is very easy to summon and is a quick reinforcement during sticky situations. With 2500 attack and 2000 defense, Utopia requires just two level four monsters in order to be summoned. You could most likely play Utopia in the first turn of the duel! Its effect is pretty good too, as it can negate an attack by detaching a material monster.
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:56 am

hmm looking for part 2 Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:51 am

the other 5 are still in consideration, will post them sooner or later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:44 am

heart-earth, both
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:05 am

i think you should put the level 7 constellar and lv8 hieratic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:30 am

@Mouzou, it's NUMBERS not just regular xyz monster

@Fedeheart, sorry I'll only post numbers that exist before number 92
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:17 pm

oh right ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1