Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 241 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kupo Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

» Death's Dorm
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:57 am

Here is part two of the top 10 strongest Number monsters in Yugioh.

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 Yu-gi-oh-number-40-gimmick-puppet-strings
5. Number 40: Gimmick Puppet Strings - GPS can be a tough monster to summon, since two level eight monsters are required in order for it to undergo an exceed summon. However, when on the field, this monster can literally destroy your opponent. GPS has a whopping 3000 attack and 2000 defense, along with a cataclysmic effect. Once per turn, by discarding one of its material monsters, GPS attaches String Counters to every monster on the field excluding itself. Then, during your opponent’s following end phase, all monsters with String Counters are destroyed, inflicting 500 attack points for each monster destroyed. Barring spell/trap interference, this effect deals at least 3000 damage to your opponent, since it opens up for a direct attack by GPS. Considering it can use its effect twice, GPS has the ability to deal 6000 damage with its effect. That is ridiculous.

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 Yu-gi-oh-number-10-illumknight-204x300
4. Number 10: Illumknight - You don’t have to be obsessed with draw power to love Illumknight, but it can be clutch when you need a draw. Illumknight has the ability of allowing its user to draw a card by detaching one of its three material monsters. This is a significant ability, considering that a lot of swarm decks such as X-Sabers result in the duelist top-decking. Illumknight would be a great fix to that problem. Plus, it is pretty easy to play, as it requires three level four monsters, which is a simple scenario to set up if you use a swarm deck. In addition, Illumknight can hold its own in battle with its 2400 attack and defense. Illumknight can be helpful in so many situations and is just overall a great monster.

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 Yu-gi-oh-number-32-shark-drake-206x300
3. Number 32: Shark Drake - It may not be the strongest Number monster, but Shark Drake is easily my favorite. Not only does it look like a powerhouse, but with its effect and stats, it actually is one. Shark Drake has 2800 attack and 2100 defense. It is quite easy to play as it only requires three level four monsters. Its effect can hurt your opponent. When Shark Drake destroys your foe’s monster by battle, by discarding one of its material monsters, the destroyed monster can be special summoned to your opponent’s side of the field with 1000 less attack. This is a great way to pick apart a deck that focuses on monsters with high defense points with low attack. Not only does Shark Drake’s effect takes more out of your opponent’s life points, it is hard to bring down in battle and that’s it is a phenomenal monster.

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 Yu-gi-oh-number-16-shock-master-204x300
2. Number 16: Shock Master - Deciding between numbers one and two was really tough, but I decided to have Shock Master be the runner due to its weaker stats. Don’t get me wrong, though. With 2300 attack and 1600 defense, Shock Master can more than hold its own in a battle. However, its effect seals its place as one of the top Number monsters in Yugioh. Once per turn, you can discard one of Shock Master’s three level four material monsters and declare a type of card: monster, spell, or trap. That card type cannot be activated until the end of your opponent’s next turn. By negating traps, this basically gives you three turns to launch an offensive strike against your opponent and the presence of Shock Master and his 2300 attack points surely helps.

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 Yu-gi-oh-number-6-chronomaly-atlandis-206x300
1. Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis - You might have seen this coming, considering I gave Atlandis loads of praise in my review of Return of the Duelist. Not only does Atlandis have the coolest of all monster designs, it has a whopping attack of 2600 and defense of 3000. If its volcano arms and stats don’t scare you, listen to its effect! When Atlandis is Xyz summoned, you can equip an Xyz monster from the graveyard onto Atlandis. It gains half the attacks of the equipped monster; as it has 2600 attack points to begin, Atlandis is a statistical powerhouse. Then, once per turn, you can detach an Xyz material monster from Atlandis (two, level 6) to detach the equipped Xyz monster and slice your opponent’s life points in half. Sufficient to say, Atlandis is extremely powerful.

Last edited by SiegWar on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:07 am

misspelling in shock master, he has 3 materials, somewhere you wrote 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:43 am

fixed
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:21 am

hmm no number 88 ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:19 am

you mean Number 88 - Destiny Leo? even though it's atk is great but it's effect is not worth to use

you can't have any backrows and you have to skip your battle phase, also you need 3 level 8 to summon it. so, it's basically not worth to be in here in my opinion
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:47 am

well it is a new special way to win a duel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 pm

oh, you mean like horakty?, of course there will be decks about it, but avoiding the fact that its almost as hard as horakty to summon, you need 3 turns, youre gonna need some good monster effects if you want to keep him in the field for those 3 turns, beacuse you cant use S/T or you gotta use them at the moment
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:29 pm

horakty not that hard to summon believe me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:31 pm

hah, printed names bro, you need 3 specific monsters that need 3 tributes each to summon, you can only summon obelisk and slifer from the grave, mega ultra chicken is the hardest Razz, and not even with a gadget engine you have ensured that youre gonna get horakhty, you need 4 cards from your deck to do so, using 3 copies of each makes it harder, im sorry, but i belive i have quite a knowledge about draw speed, and gadget engine, and that is the easiest way to do soo, its incredibly easy to stop that at any time, think about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:29 pm

well I have a solution to summon horakty but it's quite conditional.

1. somehow banish slifer and obelisk
2. summon ra
3. use return from the different dimension (since obelisk and slifer can special summoned)
4. summon horakty.

basically that's the easiest way to summon horakty in my opinion
Back to top Go down
cheesfactory
Chaos Hero
cheesfactory

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : cheesfactory
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 1450
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 220
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Location</b> Location : California
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:43 pm

its super ez in traditional. Makyura turbo. Soul release/Hand Destruction gives you the banish gods and tribute fodder.
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:12 am

you guys dont know to summon it , i only need 2 cards to summon it Razz and did summon it before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:28 pm

I would like to see that
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:21 am

is this enought , summon the creator and OTK like a boss
Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 ORN2O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:27 am

what the crap?!?!, what kind of deck combines those cards and its able to summon horakhty?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:57 am

told you Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:38 am

what the f--? Congratulation, you just blown my mind O_O
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
mouzou

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:19 am

lol with me expect the unexpected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2   Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strongest Numbers in Yugioh Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1